Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then applies a semantic twist on my “right wing is where you live” by deliberate misinterpretation as “physical address” as opposed to where he lives on the left right continuum
Did you read the whole paragraph because i address what you wanted after clever part. (I know you only read half the posts).

You love trying to get a slice of the man! Unfortunately for you, Im married. Please dm in future to keep the thread on topic.
Exhibit A.

Must admitted I am surprised that you are married, mail order?
Lets try with, is biden left enough to be the 2024 nom?
Who cares? I don't.

Then applies a semantic twist on my “right wing is where you live” by deliberate misinterpretation as “physical address” as opposed to where he lives on the left right continuum
I try to avoid him or just laugh or give him a :thumbsdown: as really not worth the effort of exchanging posts as he always reverts to insults.

Seems like some of your fellow comrads also believe the left wing news outlets have a heavy opinionated bias. Maybe check with them before you post another bone headed post. If the realisation that the left news nets is what brings you down well i only have bads news for you. Maybe good outside, its a glorious day matey.

The irony of you posting this after getting annoyed at a post labelling you inarticulate.

Seems like some of your fellow comrads also believe the left wing news outlets have a heavy opinionated bias. Maybe check with them before you post another bone headed post. If the realisation that the left news nets is what brings you down well i only have bads news for you. Maybe good outside, its a glorious day matey.
You've been missing the point my young friend. It is not the bias, yes they are all biased, it is the actual content. Is it factual and real. Is it from a report that is sourced to traditional professional journalistic standards? Do they display some of the hard evidence such as public records or officially filed documents?
Many of the MSNBC shows describe real events with language that leads the viewer to certain conclusions. Almost all news outlets do to some extent. Those are one's to avoid if the actual news information is not new. They repeat the same story over and over again which sucks. Even a channel like The Hill, which delights in roasting the Dems, shades everything with their language choices.
Others though actually explain evidence and context of that news event. Those are very informative and fact based because you can usually check up on them. These shows are rarer. There are many more of them in left leaning channels than right.
Right wing news is the least fact based that I have found. I thought I check out a couple, report started ok then mentioned Fauci could face indictments and I clicked off. I watched a little Fox, Hannity had on a Trump lawyer and was talking about Trumps lawsuit against Hillary months ago. Hannity is 'I agree with this lawsuit" and using words like 'dirty', 'phony', 'spying on Trump', etc to describe Hillary. All one sided opinion. This is what turned me off Fox much earlier during the O'Reilly years, they don't inform, they lecture, preach or command. There is some talking at the viewer, using 'you', 'I know for a fact' etc. But millions of people only watch those prime time shows and think they are news and the truth. Go down the schedule to Fox and Friends. How many times have they been shown to be full of s**t. I used to watch the real news program there. Shep Smith would normally read the regular news of the day, no real slant either way, but at the end would add 'but they didn't something something' which referred to the GOP alternative fact. Obviously added by the producer. Remember their motto - Fair and Balanced :laughv1:
Look at the Trump document thing. Rubio is the top GOP on the intelligence committee. Read the BS he has spouted knowing full well the danger to national security that is posed by the missing docs. No clearer example of the right wing propaganda posing as facts.
Sorry for the mini rant.

So the point is look for the facts behind the bias. Can they be verified or is it just a word salad of buzz words to distract you with rage at an imaginary abomination.

Alright, thats actually really pissed me off.
EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png

You've been missing the point my young friend. It is not the bias, yes they are all biased, it is the actual content. Is it factual and real. Is it from a report that is sourced to traditional professional journalistic standards? Do they display some of the hard evidence such as public records or officially filed documents?
Many of the MSNBC shows describe real events with language that leads the viewer to certain conclusions. Almost all news outlets do to some extent. Those are one's to avoid if the actual news information is not new. They repeat the same story over and over again which sucks. Even a channel like The Hill, which delights in roasting the Dems, shades everything with their language choices.
Others though actually explain evidence and context of that news event. Those are very informative and fact based because you can usually check up on them. These shows are rarer. There are many more of them in left leaning channels than right.
Right wing news is the least fact based that I have found. I thought I check out a couple, report started ok then mentioned Fauci could face indictments and I clicked off. I watched a little Fox, Hannity had on a Trump lawyer and was talking about Trumps lawsuit against Hillary months ago. Hannity is 'I agree with this lawsuit" and using words like 'dirty', 'phony', 'spying on Trump', etc to describe Hillary. All one sided opinion. This is what turned me off Fox much earlier during the O'Reilly years, they don't inform, they lecture, preach or command. There is some talking at the viewer, using 'you', 'I know for a fact' etc. But millions of people only watch those prime time shows and think they are news and the truth. Go down the schedule to Fox and Friends. How many times have they been shown to be full of s**t. I used to watch the real news program there. Shep Smith would normally read the regular news of the day, no real slant either way, but at the end would add 'but they didn't something something' which referred to the GOP alternative fact. Obviously added by the producer. Remember their motto - Fair and Balanced :laughv1:
Look at the Trump document thing. Rubio is the top GOP on the intelligence committee. Read the BS he has spouted knowing full well the danger to national security that is posed by the missing docs. No clearer example of the right wing propaganda posing as facts.
Sorry for the mini rant.

So the point is look for the facts behind the bias. Can they be verified or is it just a word salad of buzz words to distract you with rage at an imaginary abomination.
How do you still have this rant after listening to russia non-sences for 3 frinkin years? "Walls closing in", "the beginning of the end", "tipping point", "bombshell" and the list goes on. Kyle Rittenhouse, people that used left wing sources thought the thugs that he shot where black!. The Covington kid settled with the out of court because they just ran a story that was false, no facts at all!

So yeah its both sides. I think we can both agree that we would like no biased news with just the facts but that will never happen. Also be very wary of anyone that claims they are the once source of truth like out friend Jacinda.

they just ran a story that was false, no facts at all!
Rubbish. He was there, in his stupid MAGA cap with his yokel classmates. Facts.

And guess what? The full story came out in the end and he was compensated.

And another one

"It didn’t matter to establishment media, which treated this as true from the moment the accusation was made. CNN, ESPN, NPR, ABC, NBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post all reported the nonexistent slurs as fact without bothering to look into the accusation and find out if it was true. (We used to call that “journalism.”) Jemele Hill, the Atlantic’s go-to race-baiter, predictably pushed the false claim."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can one not trust this right wing source?:rolleyes:

Washington Examiner... .

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Owned by Philip Anschutz, an American billionaire entrepreneur who describes himself as a “conservative Christian.” Anschutz is also the owner of the right-leaning Weekly Standard and has donated millions of dollars to right-leaning causes, including anti-LGBT groups, such as the Family Research Council, which has been labeled a hate group.

Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

How can one not trust this right wing source?:rolleyes:

Washington Examiner... .

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.
Owned by Philip Anschutz, an American billionaire entrepreneur who describes himself as a “conservative Christian.” Anschutz is also the owner of the right-leaning Weekly Standard and has donated millions of dollars to right-leaning causes, including anti-LGBT groups, such as the Family Research Council, which has been labeled a hate group.

Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.
Maggie thats how someone on the right also feels when left wing sources get trotted out. Its the people who dont see this that are the ones getting played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back