Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie thats how someone on the right also feels when left wing sources get trotted out. Its the people who dont see this that are the ones getting played.
No that is what biased posters like and are getting played.

No point in posting links in what are obviously biased links.

If I see or read something that is questionable, I always look up the source, irrespective if it may suit.

No that is what biased posters like and are getting played.

No point in posting links in what are obviously biased links.

If I see or read something that is questionable, I always look up the source, irrespective if it may suit.
Granted its the examiner (right wing bias) what was questionable about the story?

Exactly.

Sort of describes why people don't rate your views (even though you probably can't work out why).
people on here* don't rate my view because its a left wing dominated board and I am of course on the right. Of course campaigners like yourself can't handle a different view point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people on here* don't rate my view because its a left wing dominated board and I am of course on the right. Of course campaigners like yourself can't handle a different view point.

I can handle a different viewpoint, just not an unreasoned, unsupportable, ignorant, slogan-chanting viewpoint.

There's a subtle difference, I hope you get it.

Apologies, I missed this - but they can be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate.
so in other words nothing that POTUS could actually do themselves as it relies on the house and the senate (with the issues that the democrats have with the selfish * that is Minchin nothing is ever getting through)

So pretty describing your own views then trying pass off its everyone else. Got it.
no, slogan chanting is you really. Even FK puts his opinion out with humor and some semblance of argument.
And when I expressed anti biden sentiment, I linked it to the inexplicable decision for the US FDA to approve an Alzheimers drug that has no proven clinical utility, against its own expert advice, as perhaps someone seeking to help themselves (the whole biden dementia link)

LOL, says the clown who just admitted he disregards facts that don't fit with his feelings.

You're truly bad at this, Jimmy.
So is ben sharpio right? Or does cause your universe to implode?

When we are talking how people largely vote, thier feelings dont care about the facts! They feel a candidate is screwing so they are against that candidate, regardless of facts!

Now keep up with us roogroper, those remedial classes you went to must of done something

so in other words nothing that POTUS could actually do themselves as it relies on the house and the senate (with the issues that the democrats have with the selfish * that is Minchin nothing is ever getting through)

The leadership could do a lot more to bring their rogue Senators into line, if they actually so cared to. Look what the Republicans did to Madison Cawthorn when he stupidly lifted the lid on their cocaine-fueled orgies.

no, slogan chanting is you really. Even FK puts his opinion out with humor and some semblance of argument.
And when I expressed anti biden sentiment, I linked it to the inexplicable decision for the US FDA to approve an Alzheimers drug that has no proven clinical utility, against its own expert advice, as perhaps someone seeking to help themselves (the whole biden dementia link)
A poll showing the new york race getting tight is slogan chanting?

An article exposing more left wing media bias is slogan chanting?

Arguing with people that dont just disagree with me but feel the need to add the mayo aswell is slogan chanting?

Also i hadn't heard that about the Alzheimer's stuff, that sounds pretty bad

So is ben sharpio right? Or does cause your universe to implode?

When we are talking how people largely vote, thier feelings dont care about the facts! They feel a candidate is screwing so they are against that candidate, regardless of facts!

Now keep up with us roogroper, those remedial classes you went to must of done something

Hilarious.

You should re-read what you wrote.

A poll showing the new york race getting tight is slogan chanting?

An article exposing more left wing media bias is slogan chanting?

Arguing with people that dont just disagree with me but feel the need to add the mayo aswell is slogan chanting?

Also i hadn't heard that about the Alzheimer's stuff, that sounds pretty bad
The poll isn't slogan chanting

The article claiming left wing media bias - thats an opinion piece of no clear value. That stems out of your perspective of left v right being completely skewed.

The alzhiemer drug (adacumab) is really s**t and inexplicable, surprised that it hasn't been discussed more (I suppose being aware of it is fairly niche)

The poll isn't slogan chanting

The article claiming left wing media bias - thats an opinion piece of no clear value. That stems out of your perspective of left v right being completely skewed.

The alzhiemer drug (adacumab) is really s**t and inexplicable, surprised that it hasn't been discussed more (I suppose being aware of it is fairly niche)
Did you read the article? What is "opinion" about reporting what was happened?

Did you read the article? What is "opinion" about reporting what was happened?
repost it; but my view is that there was a move towards the right so a move away from that is merely corrective (ie has not strayed into what I see as true left wing territory)
though will own my bias as I am dismissive in general of "culture war"/ value stuff (religion, whether trans people exist, colonisation guilt to name a few) out of lack of interest, so I look more for views on economics/ wealth distribution rather than whether cancel culture is a good thing or a bad thing for example (for me its a meh I don't really care)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back