Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then
Well then
The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movementleader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is a part of the Unification movement.[9][10]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservative political stance,[3][4][5][6] supporting the policies of Republican presidents Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump.[11][12] Reagan was also a daily reader of The Washington Times.[13] It has published many widely shared columns which reject the scientific consensus on multiple environmental issues.[14][15][16][17][18][19] It has drawn controversy by publishing racist content, including conspiracy theories about U.S. President Barack Obama[20][21] and by supporting neo-Confederate historical revisionism.[22]

Whats with these dodgy links jim?
delete it and the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. Read it—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Well then
The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movementleader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is a part of the Unification movement.[9][10]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservative political stance,[3][4][5][6] supporting the policies of Republican presidents Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump.[11][12] Reagan was also a daily reader of The Washington Times.[13] It has published many widely shared columns which reject the scientific consensus on multiple environmental issues.[14][15][16][17][18][19] It has drawn controversy by publishing racist content, including conspiracy theories about U.S. President Barack Obama[20][21] and by supporting neo-Confederate historical revisionism.[22]
Mines better:

Washington Times: A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence.

Poor jim_shoes thinks twitter is a questionable source.:D

Mines better:

Washington Times: A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence.

Poor jim_shoes thinks twitter is a questionable source.:D
Twitter is a tool, use it as you please. Be mindful that people will only follow things that comfirm thier bias's. I use it just like all of you use it.

Twitter is a tool, use it as you please. Be mindful that people will only follow things that comfirm thier bias's. I use it just like all of you use it.
I don't use it to confirm any bias, I predominately post factual information that is easily proof checked or to mock him. (Mostly to mock him).

So much to mock him for and I do have favourites like not knowing the difference between Baltic States and the Balkans, wanting to buy/sell Greenland, thought Finland was part of Russia, offering the West Bank to King of Jordan, asking the PM of Japan to nominate him for Nobel Prize, telling Putin that the Israelis love him and are going to name buildings after him. Loved Putin's response, tell them to name everything after you, to which Trump considered.

You worship a fool, a con, an adulterer, a liar and a despicable person. Good luck defending that.

I don't use it to confirm any bias, I predominately post factual information that is easily proof checked or to mock him. (Mostly to mock him).

So much to mock him for and I do have favourites like not knowing the difference between Baltic States and the Balkans, wanting to buy/sell Greenland, thought Finland was part of Russia, offering the West Bank to King of Jordan, asking the PM of Japan to nominate him for Nobel Prize, telling Putin that the Israelis love him and are going to name buildings after him. Loved Putin's response, tell them to name everything after you, to which Trump considered.

You worship a fool, a con, an adulterer, a liar and a despicable person. Good luck defending that.
Post you factual sources you follow

This is the Biden thread Maggie........

Since when is John Longmire a fool, a con, an adulterer, a liar and a despicable person?

This is the Biden thread Maggie........
One to you, I would delete the post but fair is fair, wrong thread.

Post you factual sources you follow
Happy for you to fact check any links I post, just like I do with you.

Since when is John Longmire a fool, a con, an adulterer, a liar and a despicable person?
This is the Biden thread Jim but if you are referring to the guy in the other thread, he is all those things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:think: Keep in mind who owns NYP.

bold GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back