Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooouuurrrrccceeee?

None at all.- I’m making it up right ?

I tell you what - I’ll give you a clue

google the following “American terrorism statistics” And see what is first on the pile.

I know - it’s complicated so happy to make time to break it down into less complixated

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Well interestingly enough out of curiosity I googled terror stats for America -I surpsingly didn’t trust partisan media (either side)

turns out since 1994 there have been just under 900 - of those - just over half Are far right wing and a quarter are far left wing. Death rates per attack much higher with right wing albeit religious fundamentalism smokes them both considerably. But still 200+ terror attacks or plots by the left

now I’ll leave you hanging as to whether I made that up or they are actually the stats

The argument that because the “other side” are worse than it’s permissible makes you an ideologue

the “side” we should all be on is civility - there ain’t much of that in politics or society as a result of ever increasing polarising political views

covering western australia data cabling cel-fi cell-fi celfi all over western australia pixelpac structured cabling pixelpac cel-fi mimo mimo pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fi
sooooouuuurrrccceee?

hey Chief - can we please get facebook style warnings placed on ANY poster, left or right who continues to claim baseless assertions with no source.

Last edited:
sooooouuuurrrccceee?

hey Chief - can we please get facebook style warnings placed on ANY poster, left or right who continues to claim baseless assertions with no source.

Let’s create our own echo chamber

Looks like I’ll need to give you a 12 step paint by numbers on how to google a simple string

hey Chief can we also get a warning or block those who misrepresent someone’s post and makes s**t up they never said ?

I mean show me the “source” where I talked about terror attacks... before your higher moral interjection

sooooouuuurrrccceee?

We try to rely on users to call out the minor things, but there are some big conspiracies and the like that we will wipe. Just report them.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
None at all.- I’m making it up right ?

I tell you what - I’ll give you a clue

google the following “American terrorism statistics” And see what is first on the pile.

I know - it’s complicated so happy to make time to break it down into less complixated

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
interestingly that site considers animal activists as left wing terrorists

nice way of padding the stats there - the sort of hardcore vegans that populate those groups are both right and left wing.

hitler was a hardcore vego

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Let’s create our own echo chamber

Looks like I’ll need to give you a 12 step paint by numbers on how to google a simple string

hey Chief can we also get a warning or block those who misrepresent someone’s post and makes sh*t up they never said ?

I mean show me the “source” where I talked about terror attacks... before your higher moral interjection

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha cel-fi exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
simply asking for a link to a source you are claiming

if you have found something, post it for all to read

if there are a thousand people read your post - you are demanding that a thousand people replicate your search - which in case you didnt know - results can be different depending on your search history, browser, country you are searching in and other factors

instead of everybody who reads being required to try to find the exact thing you found - just post the f#^#%% link

Last edited:
interestingly that site considers animal activists as left wing terrorists

nice way of padding the stats there - the sort of hardcore vegans that populate those groups are both right and left wing.

hitler was a hardcore vego

the “site” is the leading (or one of)non bi partisan think tank in America - I mean it’s not partisan media... but it might have to do

you fail to mention anti capitalists and communists as well

And given “the source” which provided evidence for something which I didn’t even clai

wheres your evidence ? You know where I claimed Terrorist attacks

Your all about the source right ?

I’ll wait

simply asking for a link to a source you are claiming

if you have found something, post it for all to read

if there are a thousand people read your post - you are demanding that a thousand people replicate your search - which in case you didnt know - results can be different depending on your search history, browser, country you are searching in and other factors

instead of everybody who reads being required to try to find the exact thing you found - just post the f#^#%% link

why so triggered ? (Is that the right term)

still waiting

Well interestingly enough out of curiosity I googled terror stats for America -I surpsingly didn’t trust partisan media (either side)

turns out since 1994 there have been just under 900 - of those - just over half Are far right wing and a quarter are far left wing. Death rates per attack much higher with right wing albeit religious fundamentalism smokes them both considerably. But still 200+ terror attacks or plots by the left

now I’ll leave you hanging as to whether I made that up or they are actually the stats

The argument that because the “other side” are worse than it’s permissible makes you an ideologue

the “side” we should all be on is civility - there ain’t much of that in politics or society as a result of ever increasing polarising political views
You're almost there, but for some reason you failed to link your source.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
why so triggered ? (Is that the right term)

still waiting

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
ive written a clear, concise and logical rationale as to why you should source claims.

you have replied with a buzzword.

i love arguing with hard righties. they think they are being slippery and clever - what they do in reality is expose themselves for the undecideds reading.

we post assertions - back them up with sources and analysis, you screech fakenews, mainstream media and dodge and weave.

you arent as clever as you think you are.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
8DFDBB2D-D959-4B9D-A0F5-E335D1F1358A.jpeg

Trumpist tactic ?
Mate I’m not the ideologue denying something that exists

right wing psychopaths are real, crazy and cause terrorist hate filled deaths - it’s not hard to see. Trump is a narcissistic liar who is getting his comeuppance - it’s very amusing to see

but Think on this - the moment someone criticises the dems or Antifa - they are all of a sudden “trump
Supporters” - why is that?

As vile as trump is (to me) - it doesn’t excuse the nut jobs on the left - it certainly doesn’t justify a leader excusing them or at the very least looking the other way.

Actually I take it all back

Antifa are a wonderful organisation of peace and should in fact be held as role models for all of humanity

I see plenty of criticism of the democrats without being called a trump supporter
"democrats should have a plan to get universal health care"
"democrats should try and get electoral reform and end the partisan s**t"
"democrats put up a s**t presidential candidate"
are all criticisms I've seen in this thread and those making the statements aren't labelled trump supporter

Now if you want to say "democrats rigged the election" then yes that statement puts you into the trump supporter camp - because that is a batshit crazy allegation with no proof, and only exists as real in the mind of trump supporters.

With antifa - if you are criticising their violence and observed behaviour, I would not call you a trump supporter
If you say antifa are bad for existing and supporting the non violent parts of the BLM movement, or opposing trumpist rallies with words not violence, then I call that level of opinion trump supporter.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Still waiting for you source where I claimed terror attacks

I’ll keep waiting

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac www.pixelpac.com.au mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
i will post either a source or a retraction the moment you post your source.

i feel that being as weve asked for a lot longer than you - you should be first cab off the rank

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Looking forward to Antifa running riot in 50 states and then crying foul when people take up arms against them

covering western australia data cabling pixelpac structured cabling west australia wide cel-fi albany karratha port headland www.pixelpac.com.au exmouth tom price mining pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fiwww.pixelpac.com.au
you know what

im going to be the bigger man

you are correct - antifa riot

right wingers commit terror attacks

interesting that you would draw attention to this.

Last edited:
You could start by being civil in your words and actions.

And not derailing this thread into “leftists are violent”.

where did I claim leftists are violent (i take from this the inference that all leftists are violent)

never made such claims

i do however believe that “some” are and that members of Antifa are included in that

otherwise - again happy for you to point out where I claim all leftists are violent

I’ll wait

The idea that the modern left are responsible for the alt right and the rise of Trump is extremely stupid and indicative of the type of person that falls for this s**t. Rather than looking inwardly and asking themselves why their bigotry is considered not cricket these days, they double down on it and blame their percieved opponents for making them do this.

you know what

im going to be the bigger man

you are correct - antifa riot

right wingers commit terror attacks

interesting that you would draw attention to this.

Still waiting regarding claims of terror attacks

you are so passionate about undisputed claims - must be easy to find

just over here waiting

where did I claim leftists are violent (i take from this the inference that all leftists are violent)

never made such claims

i do however believe that “some” are and that members of Antifa are included in that

otherwise - again happy for you to point out where I claim all leftists are violent

I’ll wait
God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back