Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess an indication that while they hate Biden's approach on Israel-Palestine, when push comes to shove and its a choice between him and Trump most are still pretty rational about it.

Although even 17% for Trump still isn't great for Biden. Should be sub 10.
That 17% was in 2020, not now

Which is at odds with the not fit to stand trial commentary
The commentary itself is inaccurate; the report on the classified documents was that the chance of successful prosecution would be low, not that Biden was unfit. Of course MAGA talkers have twisted it into “not fit to stand trial”

I guess an indication that while they hate Biden's approach on Israel-Palestine, when push comes to shove and its a choice between him and Trump most are still pretty rational about it.

Although even 17% for Trump still isn't great for Biden. Should be sub 10.

Problem is how many people that would have voted for Biden will not vote at all, will this overtaken by people refusing to vote for Trump.

A few minutes ago, I voted online for Joe Biden in the Democrats Abroad Global Presidential Primary. Democrats Abroad have 21 delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in August.

I will request a ballot from my home precinct in Illinois for November's election where I will be allowed to only vote for Federal Offices - President/Vice President and for House of Representatives (IL- 6th District). There is no Senate election for Illinois this year.

I now await the first email from the Democratic National Committee asking for a campaign donation.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A few minutes ago, I voted online for Joe Biden in the Democrats Abroad Global Presidential Primary. Democrats Abroad have 21 delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in August.

I will request a ballot from my home precinct in Illinois for November's election where I will be allowed to only vote for Federal Offices - President/Vice President and for House of Representatives (IL- 6th District). There is no Senate election for Illinois this year.

I now await the first email from the Democratic National Committee asking for a campaign donation.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
So much for f’n privacy.

Like with their flyers not being junk mail, and advertising boards being able to be stuck up wherever they like. They exempt themselves from quite reasonable restrictions on businesses that actually benefit the community.

The scary thing about the upcoming 2024 US election is, though the world is super ****ed at the moment, you can put your house on an even worse scenario suddenly appearing later in the year to help Biden in the form of the dreaded "October surprise"

The scary thing about the upcoming 2024 US election is, though the world is super ****ed at the moment, you can put your house on an even worse scenario suddenly appearing later in the year to help Biden in the form of the dreaded "October surprise"
Why would "an even worse scenario" help Biden by default? Isn't part of the reason why he's tanking how super ****ed things are now?

It's only a worse scenario for Trumpies. It's amazing how Trumpies simply fail to see how much worse their orange god would be for the US (and, due to the remaining level of influence that the US retains, the rest of the world).

The last "October surprise" (Hamas attack on Israel) helped Russia and Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a winning strategy?

View attachment 1917465

It’s ******* stupid is what it is.

It’s definition of treating the symptom and not the cause.

wtf is wrong with them that they think there is no other option but to support Israel ethnically cleansing Gaza? Do they love that sweet donor money that much?

The answer sadly, is yes.

Pretty strong statement by Biden today:

Biden released a statement Tuesday night, saying the results leave the American people with a clear choice: "Are we going to keep moving forward or will we allow Donald Trump to drag us backwards into the chaos, division, and darkness that defined his term in office?"

In the statement, the president says he ran four years prior because of the existential threat Donald Trump posed to the country. He pointed to the progress he says the country has made including 15 million jobs and wins against Big Pharma and the gun lobby.

“If Donald Trump returns to the White House, all of this progress is at risk," Biden said. "He is driven by grievance and grift, focused on his own revenge and retribution, not the American people. He is determined to destroy our democracy, rip away fundamental freedoms like the ability for women to make their own health care decisions, and pass another round of billions of dollars in tax cuts for the wealthy — and he’ll do or say anything to put himself in power.

The president further added that millions of voters across the country showed they are ready to fight back against what he called Trump's extreme plan to take us backwards.

“My message to the country is this: Every generation of Americans will face a moment when it has to defend democracy. Stand up for our personal freedom. Stand up for the right to vote and our civil rights. To every Democrat, Republican, and independent who believes in a free and fair America: This is our moment. This is our fight. Together, we will win.”

Super Tuesday results for Biden:

Good: California, Maine, Vermont (that said, blank ballots are yet to be reported but some talk of it being as high as 20% in Maine)
Okay: Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Massachusetts
Bit of a worry: North Carolina, Texas, Virginia
Terrible: Minnesota

Things have diminished a lot for him since the South Carolina dominance, with not a single state being over 90% for him. It seems there’s a bit of momentum with the anti-Biden vote, but not doubt he’s up to the challenge.

Super Tuesday results for Biden:

Good: California, Maine, Vermont (that said, blank ballots are yet to be reported but some talk of it being as high as 20% in Maine)
Okay: Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Massachusetts
Bit of a worry: North Carolina, Texas, Virginia
Terrible: Minnesota

Things have diminished a lot for him since the South Carolina dominance, with not a single state being over 90% for him. It seems there’s a bit of momentum with the anti-Biden vote, but not doubt he’s up to the challenge.

Bit of a worry?
Democrats haven't won Texas since 1980, pretty much the same story with North Carolina (Obama won in 1980) not sure why you would include them in your analysis. Both are a given.

Virginia Blue since 2008 50/50.

Bit of a worry?
Democrats haven't won Texas since 1980, pretty much the same story with North Carolina (Obama won in 1980) not sure why you would include them in your analysis. Both are a given.

Virginia Blue since 2008 50/50.

In the sense of his ongoing nomination campaign and what it says about the Democratic vote, yes (for example, Biden got less than 50% of the vote in Texas’ border towns which raises questions about the effectiveness of border security being a key focus of his campaign).

That said, North Carolina and Texas were the weakest and third weakest states that went to Trump in 2020, and are ones the Democrats would like to win in a good result. So far, as a generalisation, the states that are more marginal are showing to be more susceptible to the growing “Uncommitted” campaign.

In the sense of his ongoing nomination campaign and what it says about the Democratic vote, yes (for example, Biden got less than 50% of the vote in Texas’ border towns which raises questions about the effectiveness of border security being a key focus of his campaign).
Slightly confused here. Bit like Joe but isnt the bolded the only campaign of the Republicans?

Biden attempted bi-partisanship and the Republicans rejected it

I would be running 24/7 ads saying If you want the border fixed ask your Republican member why they voted against a bill to fix it

The border issue is a Republican issue etc
That said, North Carolina and Texas were the weakest and third weakest states that went to Trump in 2020, and are ones the Democrats would like to win in a good result. So far, as a generalisation, the states that are more marginal are showing to be more susceptible to the growing “Uncommitted” campaign.
I do know Texas was one that was pencilled in as a 2024 hopeful gain. But I think that is over. Unless the above adverts work - which I doubt the fake news group will buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back