Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggy is going to be a big boy

He is listed as 197cm 92kgs (site has been the same since his draft) but last vision i seen of him he looked same height as Cj and had real definition in the upper body / arms / shoulders
So if we think there is another 5 months before season starts . would not surprise me if he becomes 200cm 98kgs
would be sensational if he jumps up and takes Balta position allowing us to use Balta foward
Sounds like a ruckman to me. He played as a ruckman in his junior days. Has a massive leap, why not.

Harris Andrews , Moore type imo

Lets hope he become more of a taller Dylan Grimes
Time will tell if he has the craft for a good backman. I like the look of him and think he will come on quicker than expected, so Harris Andrews would be nice. If not, reckon he could be a damaging second ruck, a bit like Balta is and could be if he wasn't such good value in every other part of the ground.

Think it's probably more lack of experience and size at this stage - he's barely played due to COVID, and despite the quoted stats, still looks very skinny on field.

was going to say it’s a very small sample size to be making calls on his future

Hopefully we can get some development into him next year

Delisted with the promise of re-selecting them in the rookie draft

That is a bit of a surprise.. and means he can be signed by another side as a delisted free agent yeah if he wanted?

I wonder if Saints will be in his ear - I am pretty sure he was a Saints NGA member..

I hope he stays with the Tigers and reaches his potential, he seems to have some amazing attributes.

That is a bit of a surprise.. and means he can be signed by another side as a delisted free agent yeah if he wanted?

I wonder if Saints will be in his ear - I am pretty sure he was a Saints NGA member..

I hope he stays with the Tigers and reaches his potential, he seems to have some amazing attributes.

I really really really liked what I saw of him and I am disappointed.

As to other clubs selecting him, is there a gentlemen's agreement or anything like that where if a club delists and promises to rookie that other clubs will respect that or is it completely open slather? I mean can we be confident that he will playing again for Richmond next year?

Again I really want to see how far he can go with a proper VFL season under his belt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really really really liked what I saw of him and I am disappointed.

As to other clubs selecting him, is there a gentlemen's agreement or anything like that where if a club delists and promises to rookie that other clubs will respect that or is it completely open slather? I mean can we be confident that he will playing again for Richmond next year?

Again I really want to see how far he can go with a proper VFL season under his belt.
there might still be a 'gentleman's angreement' between clubs, but if another club was interested maybe a player might see better opportunities elsewhere... anyway, worst-case is that he gets another 12-months to show something, not the worst thing in the world!

I think it is the way footy is going. You get them into the club, if they are any good you keep them in the club some via the rookie list. With our great draft hand it means we will take 5 or 6 picks, and there are not that many list spots available. You can also promote them at some stage I would think. As long as the players buy into it, knowing that it is hopefully short term, them it should be no problem. As long as someone else doesn't poach them.

Biggy is going to be a big boy

He is listed as 197cm 92kgs (site has been the same since his draft) but last vision i seen of him he looked same height as Cj and had real definition in the upper body / arms / shoulders
So if we think there is another 5 months before season starts . would not surprise me if he becomes 200cm 98kgs
would be sensational if he jumps up and takes Balta position allowing us to use Balta foward
How big are we talking? Like a foot? Little less? Little more? 😳

An interesting decision, with our large draft hand we need to ensure we have spots available. Really hope both be and Cumberland aren’t picked up by another club.
It doesn’t happen mate.
Clubs are respectful of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back