Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez I am impressed how this guy moves in his highlights on the RFC website.

Looks like a slight Adam Goodes except he needs a bit more strength. I liked the one handed mark in terms of his sticky hands.

I know his IQ will need to be further improved, this will be the critical part, but clearly there has been some development and his has attained some poise. I have no problem giving this guy games. Not sure what his bloopers are but even let him roam around on the wing, get a feel for what his teammates are doing, the opposition, enable him to grow, anything is possible.

To me this guy looks to have massive upside and guys like this, with their development can transform the club in terms of future prospects. I think he looks far more mobile and a better prospect than Majak Daw. Looks like a far better mover, more balanced, than Chol. He was athletic from his draft highlights but he is looking far more like a footballer with real prospects now to develop on.

Like I said, looking at his movement, his IQ will be the challenge, but could he become a flanker? What would his enduro be like?

A touch of Chol in him. Even on the weekend at times when he was out of positioned he didn't really assert himself physically in contests like Grimes does or Rance did. Chol did that a lot. But the rest of his game is quality so hopefully that will come. Loved the video of his debut.
Gibcus does the samething too.
Hopefully he grows out of it.

Broad isn't a free agent. Is he coming out of contract?

Both true - the latest public info says his contract runs up to the end of 2022, but he misses out on free agency by a year (7 years of service, 8 for free agency).

I think he's a chance to head back - fiance is from Perth too - but Freo backline is settled and strong, and WCE are a mile off it.

Both true - the latest public info says his contract runs up to the end of 2022, but he misses out on free agency by a year (7 years of service, 8 for free agency).

I think he's a chance to head back - fiance is from Perth too - but Freo backline is settled and strong, and WCE are a mile off it.
Broad for Naish.:cool:

Geez I am impressed how this guy moves in his highlights on the RFC website.

Looks like a slight Adam Goodes except he needs a bit more strength. I liked the one handed mark in terms of his sticky hands.

I know his IQ will need to be further improved, this will be the critical part, but clearly there has been some development and his has attained some poise. I have no problem giving this guy games. Not sure what his bloopers are but even let him roam around on the wing, get a feel for what his teammates are doing, the opposition, enable him to grow, anything is possible.

To me this guy looks to have massive upside and guys like this, with their development can transform the club in terms of future prospects. I think he looks far more mobile and a better prospect than Majak Daw. Looks like a far better mover, more balanced, than Chol. He was athletic from his draft highlights but he is looking far more like a footballer with real prospects now to develop on.

Like I said, looking at his movement, his IQ will be the challenge, but could he become a flanker? What would his enduro be like?
not a big fan of highlight reels but that's some recommendation. looking forward 2 seeing him.

not a big fan of highlight reels but that's some recommendation. looking forward 2 seeing him.

Thats an impression of his movement.

I have only seen highlights myself, do not know all the weaknesses etc..

I am just saying there is more potential for blue sky in terms of scope without getting a real read on IQ but he has the opportunity to develop and learn.

I think he could be a wingman like Richo potentially but he does not have Richo's size/bulk and IQ and probably lacks his forward presence impact. Still he is only young and lets see how he develops. I thinkhe might have more scope as a winger than backman, Balta would be the opposite more a backman than winger. But Biggy is only young, lets see how he learns and grows. He .looks lighter than Chol, if he has the enduro I think he could be a matcup problem to our advantage on the wing. Food for thought abyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A touch of Chol in him. Even on the weekend at times when he was out of positioned he didn't really assert himself physically in contests like Grimes does or Rance did. Chol did that a lot. But the rest of his game is quality so hopefully that will come. Loved the video of his debut.
Yea cholly certainly competed well in the contest , my only knock was he didn’t get to enough which generally means they don’t read it well, he still reg gets 5-6p ,, love him as a player and good to see him doing well. Biggie looks really athletic, I hope he takes into the game the composure we saw in the praccy match, if so , he’ll go well

Yea cholly certainly competed well in the contest , my only knock was he didn’t get to enough which generally means they don’t read it well, he still reg gets 5-6p ,, love him as a player and good to see him doing well. Biggie looks really athletic, I hope he takes into the game the composure we saw in the praccy match, if so , he’ll go well
Reckon he has a lot of tools to work with, might take another season but it will be good experience and most likely just one game.

Gibcus was practically invisible his first few games too then started to find confidence, started flying for marks and built from there. Would give him another shot.

Get off the drugs. Gibcus looked right at home straight away. Biggie didn't even halve a contest today. Was outmuscled all day and did nothing. Back of the KPD line for him. Gibcus and Tarrant back next week to replace Balta and Biggie smalls.

Get off the drugs. Gibcus looked right at home straight away. Biggie didn't even halve a contest today. Was outmuscled all day and did nothing. Back of the KPD line for him. Gibcus and Tarrant back next week to replace Balta and Biggie smalls.
He was present. Didnt * up but didnt really contribute much either. I hate giving a player one game to prove themselves. Biggie was our KPD not a third tall either much greater degree of difficulty.

He was present. Didnt fu** up but didnt really contribute much either. I hate giving a player one game to prove themselves. Biggie was our KPD not a third tall either much greater degree of difficulty.
Biggy was always only going to get the one game with Gibcus coming back next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back