Player Watch #47 Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Always forget they have Peter Andre the Giant. Good call then.
He’s in pretty decent form as well
In a perfect world would prefer Biggy or Miller but just can’t see anyone being a decent match up but Taz

Gibcus was practically invisible his first few games too then started to find confidence, started flying for marks and built from there. Would give him another shot.
Balta probably misses next week, Gibcus comes back to replace Biggy, Tarrant replaces Balta.

Not sure I'd go in with both Gibcus and Biggy at this stage, leaves us a bit light on for experience back there.

FOr a FIrst game he did enough to keep his spot i think. all our backs were beaten today IMO.
Not enough grunt. A long long term prospect. In sonsie or banks, stack, Gibcus and Tarrant. Out Castagna Rioli biggie and balta (Inj). Need speed and some better ball handlers. Rioli and quite a few others fumbled a lot today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma backed him in to play next week during his post-match press conference.
I heard that too. Not sure if it was an off the cuff encouragement or generally they plan to play him again.

If Balta misses, I would be a bit worried about 2 metre Peter. It would be Gibcus or Biggy on him, and that's giving away a far bit of experience and size I'd be a bit nervous.

Good debut. He just needs some confidence to back in his offence game. We have a good Backline player here.

Would be great to see Biggie get another game to see if he can build on his debut game. I've been of the belief since preseason that a back line built around Balta Gibcus and Biggie/Miller as the talls is a solid starting point to our next generation defensive unit. Biggie was solid enough to warrant a second game as we need to find out the likes of him and Miller moving forward

I don't mind the idea of Biggy playing on Wright, but we definitely need a back up option. Biggy could really hurt him on the rebound in a way Tarrant can't.

Balta was a pefect match up for him as he could do both to a very high level

I don't mind the idea of Biggy playing on Wright, but we definitely need a back up option. Biggy could really hurt him on the rebound in a way Tarrant can't.

Balta was a pefect match up for him as he could do both to a very high level
Lol wright will destroy him
He’s not physically capable of taking oppositions number 1 key forward

Out : Balta (inj) Castagna (omitted)
In : Tarrant ( play on 2mp) Stack ( dancing talents prior to game)

I don’t think stack is playing better than Castanga right now tbh. Dimma loves him too much to drop him anyway.

Not enough grunt. A long long term prospect. In sonsie or banks, stack, Gibcus and Tarrant. Out Castagna Rioli biggie and balta (Inj). Need speed and some better ball handlers. Rioli and quite a few others fumbled a lot today.
I said earlier that he reminds me of Chol a little bit in the way he plays. Yes he does need a bit more grunt,
but in a game where the Hawks were scoring through minimal entries, you could say our backs had bad mojo that game or you could give some credit the hawks tall forward line that were marking the ball very well. like ours were doing at the other end.....so it was a tough game for our backs overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back