Player Watch #47: Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game. Dominant in ruck. Some clutch moments in the rain

Was terrible in the first qtr in the backline gave them two goals on platters but definitely worked his way into the game

Massive game from soldo. I’d keep it the way it is. Nank missed to much footy for a big bloke.

Would give Chol a spell for Nank or Balta they just offer a little more consistency throughout the game and help in the backline more than what Chol can

Yeah I get where your coming from. Chol only had 4 touches but I thought he contested really well and he does provide a bit of X factor. Tough selections

No matter what way we decide to go I think we can all agree soldo should be playing ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game. Dominant in ruck. Some clutch moments in the rain
His ruckwork is very good , seriously knows what he’s doing and he’s working bloody hard to get to more contests , on several occasions crashed a pack when it looked like all hope was lost and got the pill to ground, I’ll forgive him for nearly spoiling lynch and not slapping through wc first goal , apart from that first rate

For a guy with his experience and size, he's playing bloody good footy. Let alone that he has a beautiful Mo and once tried to header a ruck contest.

Love him, sign him for life, a thing of beauty
Dont forget his on-screen TV presence.
His work after the siren last week against the northern blues on the CH 7 telecast was priceless. Even Caro picked up on it on FC
Shows he'd have a wicked sense of humor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back