Punt rd end

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2015
Great Southern Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW

He had a career-high 14 disposals, career-high six score involvements, career-high three inside-50s, career-high eight one-percenters, five clearances, 29 hit-outs and took a career-high five marks.
At one stage, he even had the confidence to embark on a run with the ball and took a bounce.

I must admit it was a great moment to see him come out of that pack and take a bounce

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond

He had a career-high 14 disposals, career-high six score involvements, career-high three inside-50s, career-high eight one-percenters, five clearances, 29 hit-outs and took a career-high five marks.
At one stage, he even had the confidence to embark on a run with the ball and took a bounce.

I must admit it was a great moment to see him come out of that pack and take a bounce
Well to be honest i thought Soldo got pushed out of the pack as he recieved the ball and had to bounce it to recover his balance... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cevap_Roll

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
2 year contract extension and well deserved.

I think before the year started most would have had this bloke down as being delisted and a failed experiment. Now in my eyes Soldo is the number 1 ruck for Richmond and I can't wait to see what he does In his career for here.

Big finals campaign coming up...

Look out next season as well. He will attack his next pre season with venom knowing he's the big chief in town.

Meteoric Rise

Team Captain
Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
He has comfortably crossed the line to competitive AFL ruckman now. Probably nothing that can open a team up to being dominated more than having an uncompetitive ruckman. It is a bonus to have a dominant ruckman but this bloke doesn't look like being dominated. But see how he gets on v ripnatanui after the Eagles crush the Vaginas this week, he is the true litmus test for any current ruckman.

Hank Heavenly

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
He has comfortably crossed the line to competitive AFL ruckman now. Probably nothing that can open a team up to being dominated more than having an uncompetitive ruckman. It is a bonus to have a dominant ruckman but this bloke doesn't look like being dominated. But see how he gets on v ripnatanui after the Eagles crush the Vaginas this week, he is the true litmus test for any current ruckman.
Nic Nat is not the litmus test, yes he is explosive and yes he is athletic, but don't let a few flashy plays here and there fool you.

Brody Grundy is the litmus test, not only does he win enough hitouts, he also wins to advantage, his tap work is seriously underrated AND he get to all the right spots around the ground and uses the ball well.

NicNat is well above average, for what he does well, but he doesn't dominate games like he should.

Top Bottom