Player Watch #47: Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He pushed Balta into the pack.
He nudged Balta to try and take the mark. You cant blame him, its just a footy injury , Hawkins has done nothing wrong.

Exactly is that was Lynch or Jack it would have been talked about and they would have been targeted by the AFL. But because it's Porkins play on.
I hate Geelong with a passion such a sh*t club.
Don't go soft here. Hawkins has nothing to think twice about, injuries happen.

He nudged Balta to try and take the mark. You cant blame him, its just a footy injury , Hawkins has done nothing wrong.
I see it differently that action is bloody dangerous especially in a marking contest.
I think he is a dirty farkknucle and has form with this.

Don't go soft here. Hawkins has nothing to think twice about, injuries happen.
nudge?

You guys have gone soft as butter, contact far worse than that happens 100x a game. Balta is on the ground, its not tunnelling at all. Hawkins just wants to move Balta to try and mark it, theres nothing untoward at all. Dont let anger at the injury turn into a West Coast like sook, its just unfortunate luck for Soldo who got caught in an awkward position. Shattered for his bad luck, but no grudges held.

You guys have gone soft as butter, contact far worse than that happens 100x a game. Balta is on the ground, its not tunnelling at all. Hawkins just wants to move Balta to try and mark it, theres nothing untoward at all. Dont let anger at the injury turn into a West Coast like sook, its just unfortunate luck for Soldo who got caught in an awkward position. Shattered for his bad luck, but no grudges held.

Yeah, don't think he did much wrong, except maybe push Balta in the back which should have been a free against.

Did you miss the outcome of Nank rucking in the centre square against Naitanui? He was laying it down wherever he liked.

Personally, I'm praying we somehow manage to miss them in finals.
Yeah we got real punished on the scoreboard, if Nic Nat was that ******* good the eagles would be on top of the ladder undefeated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back