Autopsy 47 point loss vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Your just spewing because you never rated Dawson, many post stating that at start of year and now has gone way past Ollie this year

Let’s be honest mate on Ollie’s form this year would he get a game at most clubs?

I questioned his work rate (which turned out to be true based on that interview he gave) and I also didn't think he'd have the very rapid improvement he had this year. I always rated him, but thought he was being over-rated by people who thought he would have a break-out year. I thought that would be 2020 or beyond. Very happy to be proven wrong.

Not everyone likes seeing players fail you know

And yes I think Ollie would get a game at most clubs. He'd be a better player at other clubs too.

Dawson was s**t today by his standards

almost as many turnovers as ollie :p
Bo, hit Heeney and others on the chest, your just spilling s**t now.

I questioned his work rate (which turned out to be true based on that interview he gave) and I also didn't think he'd have the very rapid improvement he had this year. I always rated him, but thought he was being over-rated by people who thought he would have a break-out year. I thought that would be 2020 or beyond. Very happy to be proven wrong.

Not everyone likes seeing players fail you know

And yes I think Ollie would get a game at most clubs. He'd be a better player at other clubs too.
See I’m the opposite, think on form this year he wouldnt be running around in the 2s , would get a game in the top teams no way imo

See I’m the opposite, think on form this year he would be running around in the 2s , would get a game in the top teams no way imo

Well to each their own. I think he's had a decent year, not the year I hoped he'd have after his massive improvement last year.

I think in a team that knew how to use outside players he'd have had a much better year.

who dawson? he wasnt as good as normal and had 8 turnovers which part is wrong?
Because he hit guys on the chest, ducking Lloyd was 10 X worse than Dawason

Because he hit guys on the chest, ducking Lloyd was 10 X worse than Dawason

so dawson was as good as usual and didnt have 8 turnovers?

he has some nice passes,he is a gun, but today wasnt one of his better games

yep lloyd is 10 times worse, dawson is a better player than lloyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones, where's Bedford when you need him, Jones, seriously fm.

I disagree with 6 players comment but I DO agree that our list is f’ed due to lack of depth. These kids are alright, they’re just not ready. A lot of these kids had to play from Day 1 when in reality, they weren’t good enough at the time to do so. Long term, they’ll be good (hopefully) but it’s really impacting us now, without a doubt!

The best delisting we could make right now is Beatson in my opinion. I’m just not sure he has/had the foresight to look at every position on the list rather than ‘best available’.

So Do I In Hindsight. Depth has been terrible for the last 3-4 Years. Can't help but come to conclusion there has been some terrible list management. We do a lot right at this club but this has come back to bite us. Forget Trade Bans and Franklin Contracts we lack terribly in this area and Beatson is front and centre.

s**t game. Some of the teeth gnashing about Kennedy in the match thread seems a bit odd. Clearly one of our best players. Parker a bad day, but a good year overall.

Nice to see Ollie getting involved a bit more, but still needs more polish.

Hewett’s 2nd half of the year a bit disappointing.

Very. Holds the ball up to often when there is an opportunity to wheel and go. That doesn't happen very often with our forward structure but he is notorious for stepping back over the mark. Having said that he has been a gradual improver every year.

Jones.
We'll get something & can move on now vecause he'll just do this again in two years if we signed him. Move on. Paps too if he wants to go.
Get some picks & bring in fresh talent.

I agree but if they are going lets look to bring something at the same level of talent and development. Yes this is not going to be an easy fix overnight but the last thing we need to lose is any more experience while this side is developing by bringing in 60kg whippets who look like they have just been to the orthodontist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back