Player Watch #7: Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

We paid pick 12 and 31 for hopper and picks 12 and 19 for Taranto… BUT it’s accepted around here that we will just take a mid teens pick for baker?
Bona fide mids will always attract more than a flanker. I love Bakes and Hopper comparison is a bad one as we over paid.

Extremely good player in multiple positions. I'd rather keep him this year. Farking high draft picks at RFC? I don't trust em they'll go to trade and pick up
View attachment 1963812
Hard to watch the quality of our Big Footy comments since 2020. Going nowhere. Time to move on people like Groupie, Tiger Imposter, RJK Tiger, Vassp, Metioric Rise etc.(sorry I haven’t listed all the regulars but you know who you are)- doubt we will get draft picks back for them. Happy to see them retire end of this year. They have been good servants of our club board and owe us anything but they won’t be part of the celebrations of our next flag. They have probably all holidayed on Gold Coast this year and bought property in WA anyway. Let’s find the next A grade talented posters.

Hard to watch the quality of our Big Footy comments since 2020. Going nowhere. Time to move on people like Groupie, Tiger Imposter, RJK Tiger, Vassp, Metioric Rise etc.(sorry I haven’t listed all the regulars but you know who you are)- doubt we will get draft picks back for them. Happy to see them retire end of this year. They have been good servants of our club board and owe us anything but they won’t be part of the celebrations of our next flag. They have probably all holidayed on Gold Coast this year and bought property in WA anyway. Let’s find the next A grade talented posters.
Funny you should say I coulda sworn I saw RJK at Cooly the other day. Closer to the Damien Dimma Devil Incarnate.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments being recognised as being former A graders, but we've all moved onto the elite status. I think it would be detrimental to our board losing 5 or more elite posters in the one season. lol

Last edited:
You are being extremely disrespectful to our champion veteran's on this board
Groupie - Dylan Grimes
Tiger Imposter - Dusty Martin
RJK Tiger - Corey Ellis
Vassp - Alex Rance
Metioric Rise - Trent Cotchin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are being extremely disrespectful to our champion veteran's on this board
Groupie - Dylan Grimes
Tiger Imposter - Dusty Martin
RJK Tiger - Corey Ellis
Vassp - Alex Rance
Metioric Rise - Trent Cotchin
Not true. You should have been on the list too. All as cooked as if they had a medical consultation with Luke Meehan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back