#48 Nathan Krakouer (rookie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #29 Nathan Krakouer

I think it's time we all stepped back and gave the Krak attacks a rest. :thumbsu:

It's not the done thing to attack injured players. :thumbsdown:

He's got heart failure, people. It's a serious condition for a footballer.

"I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to play football".

I think it needs revision

"I'm not here to make friends, or play football, I'm here to take your money and slowly waddle away and get caught out of breath at the exit door"

Woulda most proberly new this stuff if he wasnt in perth half the time bitching and complaining

(Log in to remove this ad.)

forgot about that 5 goal haul for the suns - surely he won't spend too much time down back if he gets games at AFL level.

Originally posted by Macca19

14th. – 61 Votes

#48 NATHAN KRAKOUER

390003.jpg

SANFL Stats (Ave):

Games: 5

Disposals: 19

Marks: 5

Goals: 6

VOTES:

BigFooty: 61 (14th)

Port: 52 (20th)

Toots: 16 (25th)

AFL Stats:

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/N/Nathan_Krakouer.html

Notes:
Review by TeeKray
After two years in the football wilderness and a year spent earning his stripes at the Magpies, Krak's prodigal son story was completed in 2015. Starting on the rookie list, he impressed in the pre season trial matches and was quickly promoted from the rookie list to play his first AFL game for the club since 2010 in round 3. He played 7 games before being returned to the rookie list, most likely for list management purposes. He was immediately reinstated to the senior list as a mid season promotion and went on to play another 7 games for a return of 14 on the season, a great effort for a player who began the year on the rookie list and with questionable fitness levels. Krak’s accurate kicking and smooth movement off the half back line is a valuable commodity at AFL level and he is potentially an important player for us heading forward. His fitness remains something of an issue but he is working with the best in the business to improve that side of his game. He will again start the season on the rookie list in 2016, giving him a great incentive to work hard over the pre season to earn a promotion.

No record of his probs at the start of 2016 here so see following
Port to impose no further club sanctions on Krakouer

"
Ongoing investigations into the incident that left player Nathan Krakouer with a broken jaw have confirmed Krakouer’s version of events that he was the victim of an unprovoked attack ...... The club’s leadership group-imposed suspension of Krakouer for drinking while rehabilitating an injury stands but there will be no further penalty."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back