Player Watch #10 Maurice Rioli Jnr

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
that way junior...and get a proper jumper on !!
Moreece.jpg

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
He's got very stong legs and torso.
He will be a nightmare to be tackled by and will only get stronger.
Last bloke with those physical dimensions ironically will be MJ's teammate.😊

I think the 2 Rioli's will compliment each other. They will be very good individually but together they will just lift to another level.....🐯🐯🎉.

That photo of MJ at training to me just says he will put on muscle and get stronger. With that he will stick tackles like a bear trap....🗜

BreakingNews: I have heard internet rumours that Danial Rioli will hand over the number 17 to Uncle Maurice.
I heard he wants to clock up 100 games in the 17 then pass it on
He’s on 95

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I heard he wants to clock up 100 games in the 17 then pass it on
He’s on 95
Sounds a bit like the Ian Healy / Gichrist re debut at the Gabba.
I'm sure they'll work it out, but if Mauric jnr has asked for it, I think he should have it considering he was only 7 or 8 when his father died.

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It may well end up being Cotchin to make way for MRJ, if he plays only one more year.

Bolton back to full time midfield and rest forward, MRJ into the 22.

Edit: For the record I absolutely want Cotchin to play for as many years as he can, and hope it is many years still :)

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I think the 2 Rioli's will compliment each other. They will be very good individually but together they will just lift to another level.....🐯🐯🎉.

That photo of MJ at training to me just says he will put on muscle and get stronger. With that he will stick tackles like a bear trap....🗜
Spot on TJ.
Mj's arrival will be a blessing for Dan.

Back