Delisted #49: Tom Hird - Delisted, thank you for your service - 23/8

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Work Omg GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Would have been a good story but he was just lacking in a few areas. Too bad he was not 190cm. His best skill set was actually lead up half forward.

I've spent a week railing against this sort of bullshit, but there's a part of me that wanted him to just get one game to get on the list to continue the chain between the generations.
Yes, and we could have done with a feelgood story this past week to offset the shitness.

Feel we missed a trick with Tom, has come on in leaps and bounds at the borough this year. Would be top 5 or so in there best and fairest if I were to take a guess. Was close to a debut with us back in 2021 but no avail. Has no star power but had a few niches to his game that were transferable to the top level. Still only 22 so would love to see him get another crack at it

Feel we missed a trick with Tom, has come on in leaps and bounds at the borough this year. Would be top 5 or so in there best and fairest if I were to take a guess. Was close to a debut with us back in 2021 but no avail. Has no star power but had a few niches to his game that were transferable to the top level. Still only 22 so would love to see him get another crack at it
He is not even Snelling version 2.0 . Good VFL player . That's it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back