Injury Status: n/a

My Boy Draft 2022: Claim here

Last edited:

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Uhh, he's gone from a twig to a barrel chest in a summer.
I thought I was going to be mad about how much of a puff piece that was, but it actually looked A LOT like James.
Also, was sired in the premiership year.
Firstly “was sired in the premiership year” is a really great sentence to behold.

Looking at his birth date and working back... there was a 101 point flogging of Richmond on July 1, 2000. Feels like an auspicious time to create a Tom.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Firstly “was sired in the premiership year” is a really great sentence to behold.

Looking at his birth date and working back... there was a 101 point flogging of Richmond on July 1, 2000. Feels like an auspicious time to create a Tom.

I was at that game.! Big Ses kicked 5, Lloyd kicked 4 and even old mate Fletcher kicked 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep lid on, roger that, sound approach, etc.

By the by, when was the last father-son combo to both win norm smiths? Or would this time be the first?
Gaj and Gaj?

Sep 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Gaj and Gaj?
Junior didn’t win one (Stevie J ‘07 and Chappy ‘09). Closest I think is Maurice and Cyril Rioli (uncle-nephew) and Longy is married into that family too.

As an addendum, Jnr almost won in 08 but was pipped by Luke Hodge (broken ribs, defensive general, chief of rushed behinds, good bloke etc)

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Junior didn’t win one (Stevie J ‘07 and Chappy ‘09). Closest I think is Maurice and Cyril Rioli (uncle-nephew) and Longy is married into that family too.

As an addendum, Jnr almost won in 08 but was pipped by Luke Hodge (broken ribs, defensive general, chief of rushed behinds, good bloke etc)

Jeez that was laughable. Media award I guess, they jizz over Hodge.

I know Hawthorn won but bloody hell... it’s an individual award and Ablett was the best individual on the ground by the length of the Stuart Highway.

Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Queensland Reds, Melbourne Rebels
I was at that game.! Big Ses kicked 5, Lloyd kicked 4 and even old mate Fletcher kicked 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And apparently Jimmy kicked at least 1.

Back