49ers - the world's team

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourn Victory, 49ers
I said a while ago that the 49ers would win the super bowl. I was ridiculed, chastised, laughed at, but who is laughing now? Revenge against the Seahawks, Divisional winners and play-offs destined. Who is going to stop us? 13 wins and 2 losses (sorry, I don't count the OT as a loss).

We are tbe world's team, yep if the Cowboys are America's team, then the 49ers are the world's team. And when we do win the super bowl, the world will spin off its axis such is the support for the mighty niners.

Back on our perch we go.

Oh and Montana 》 Brady.

That is all.

Went from iOS to android, still trying to figure things out. BTW I'm always lurking and like I said, I called it a while back.

Ahhh, so calling it still counts two years later when they are still yet to win a championship. Got it.

I hope you're right for my own sake, but I can't help but feel this thread is some sort of massive jinx. If the 9ers s**t the bed in the playoffs I will find you and I will kill you.

Saying the 9ers will win the Superbowl for 2018 season.
Gee i wonder why you were laughed at. Carefull now LA will claim every bold prediction he has made even if they came true years later.

Jimmy G will break 9ers hearts by taking sacks. He is the only thing stopping the 9ers from winning it all.

I hope you're right for my own sake, but I can't help but feel this thread is some sort of massive jinx. If the 9ers s**t the bed in the playoffs I will find you and I will kill you.

I'm part of a WhatsApp group which discusses NFL and I called it from the secon match, something I've never done. If anything, I'm being a good one.

Saying the 9ers will win the Superbowl for 2018 season.
Gee i wonder why you were laughed at. Carefull now LA will claim every bold prediction he has made even if they came true years later.

Jimmy G will break 9ers hearts by taking sacks. He is the only thing stopping the 9ers from winning it all.

I was a year off, clutching at straws, don't you think.

I'm part of a WhatsApp group which discusses NFL and I called it from the secon match, something I've never done. If anything, I'm being a good one.

Well I called it before a single game was played this year so shove that up your arse. 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what have we actually "called" so far? A #1 seed that means jackshit atm.

Perhaps we should wait for our chickens to hatch before we go dick meassuring?

i havent seen someone this confident since Hench put in a bet on them over the Packers for the playoffs a few years ago. and tried to troll me and other packers fans with it. then cashed out and dont think he has come back since that.

i havent seen someone this confident since Hench put in a bet on them over the Packers for the playoffs a few years ago. and tried to troll me and other packers fans with it. then cashed out and dont think he has come back since that.

We are 13 and 2, why wouldn't I be confident?

This is some masterful troll work. People are actually accepting is 'losses in overtime don't count' shtick.
well if OT doesnt count. Dirty Bird do you want to claim Super Bowl 51 as a Falcons championship?

Good to see Kaiser back on the bandwagon after wanting to blow everything up three weeks ago. 👍
Well his Raiders bandwagon fell apart so must of gone home

We are 13 and 2, why wouldn't I be confident?
Maybe you remember the last time the 9ers made the Super Bowl?

I believe this is how it ended

20130203_jla_usa_483.0.jpg

:moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back