Alien/UFO 4chan chaos over alien pic

Remove this Banner Ad

GG wtf are you doing to me man.

I doubted anyone was going to read thru the 77+ pages of the ATS thread, only people like me, or just me, have the balls to actually read an entire thread, or watch an entire 20 minute youtube video, to understand all the finer points of an argument. So I thought I'd do the leg work once again, post a number of the most interesting/important comments/pictures. Also, when I comment several times in a thread, it IMMEDIATELY gives that entire thread validity, a sense of purpose, and become immeasurably exciting for other forum members.

Seek help GG.

Professional or otherwise? Also, can you lend me $100?

Here you go...

images

GG that post re all the unintelligible text that started with Lorem Ipsur - google it. That's standard webpage and newsprint text used as filler, it looks like normal text, it's there in place of actual text which comes later.
There was a brief message at the end. Can't remember what it was, something like truth is near and distraction.

Anyway it's definitely 9/11 related. Alien is a red herring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you said you met them
Nah. I might've made a joke about it. But aliens don't exist.
I did a google search and came across a conversation you both had last year where you said that you thought you had an alien experience but that it wasn't real - something about Carl Jung and the collective subconscious? I dunno, it was only a half-arsed search :p

I did a google search and came across a conversation you both had last year where you said that you thought you had an alien experience but that it wasn't real - something about Carl Jung and the collective subconscious? I dunno, it was only a half-arsed search :p
Exactly. I related a childhood experience where it seemed like I did, so real. But aliens don't exist. And the very appearance of them lends to the Jungian collective unconscious. I don't believe in Aliens, never have. I've POSTULATED, like discussing ancient cultures, etc. I've poured into threads about them, to incite discussion, often I make jokes about it, like saying how I am from another world (poetic license describing merely a sense of not belonging, disassociativeness). But I do not believe in aliens from another planet.

Exactly. I related a childhood experience where it seemed like I did, so real. But aliens don't exist. And the very appearance of them lends to the Jungian collective unconscious. I don't believe in Aliens, never have. I've POSTULATED, like discussing ancient cultures, etc. I've poured into threads about them, to incite discussion, often I make jokes about it, like saying how I am from another world (poetic license describing merely a sense of not belonging, disassociativeness). But I do not believe in aliens from another planet.

Well, in my memory of events you had an actual encounter with them. I am sure others will remember same. Is this another Berenstein bears thing??

Not Mandela effect. Youre mistaking me for someone else. I did have a childhood encounter, but I write it off as Jungian. Why? Because aliens do not exist!

How do you know they do not exist? Personally I think that it's a certainty they do. Whether they are here... that's another matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back