Alien/UFO 4chan chaos over alien pic

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok I've wasted ten minutes of my life on this s**t.

Firstly: 4chan is full of internet trolls. There's nothing to suggest this isn't another hoax or prank (this is the website where Rickrolling first started after all).

Secondly: This isn't the 9-11 planes. Seriously the ******* towers blew up live on TV while the vast majority of the world was watching. There is literally no way the planes could physically survive under the rubble of the WTC, and even if there was, how the hell do you think the NWO managed to fly the two planes back to Roswell without anyone in NYC knowing?

As for it being a legit alien. That's even less likely. But cool if true.

The 9/11 thing is that the supposed Pentagon plane is still intact and hidden in area 51, because the Pentagon was really struck by a missile

Lol, well if the Pentagon was struck by a missile, the plane is irrelevant, it's just another plane! What's the point of hiding away a plane that DIDN'T do anything wrong?

Lol, well if the Pentagon was struck by a missile, the plane is irrelevant, it's just another plane! What's the point of hiding away a plane that DIDN'T do anything wrong?
Because it supposedly disintegrated on collision with the Pentagon. So if the exact plane still exists intact, then it clearly didnt hit the Pentagon (as the official story says) and thus the O/S is a lie, and etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aliens is great profit NASA loves it.

9/11 experienced advanced pilots had to fly those planes the way they did. I didn't hear anything either than they got their pilot licence and they weren't advanced. It's the one piece of evidence that I can't get over. The rest of the os is kind of reasonable with a few questions marks.

9/11 experienced advanced pilots had to fly those planes the way they did. I didn't hear anything either than they got their pilot licence and they weren't advanced. It's the one piece of evidence that I can't get over. The rest of the os is kind of reasonable with a few questions marks.
The planes were remotely controlled. Hijackers just did the do dirty work of taking over the planes, removing pilots, so CIA/etc could then remotely fly the planes.

The planes were remotely controlled. Hijackers just did the do dirty work of taking over the planes, removing pilots, so CIA/etc could then remotely fly the planes.
They did a simulation of the flight they took, 3 out of 50 of the top pilots managed to do what they did.

and aliens accounts in middle ages can be dismissed as town-poisoning or the like, which was quite common

This might interest you:

Personally I think the WOW signal is the best evidence we have so far. Though I do like the Dyson sphere speculations.

Nice video.
I like how he not only presented the case FOR in each one, but also debunked them at the same time.
Nothing really exciting with any of the 10 reasons why....all signals, radio, nano-microbes, etc, and none of them, nothing at all, was even verifiable. Still contention if any of those nano-microbes/etc are even signs of life. And that's just Mankind trying to find an IOTA of evidence of "life" outside the Earth. Can't even find anything on Venus or Mars, even at a microbe level.

Put it this way....how unlikely is it that in this solar system, with 8 or so planets, only one of them (us) is populated with not just microbe-level life, but advanced organisms and sentient beings. Just us. And, not even any other like-planets in our entire galaxy. You'd think there'd be another Earth out there in our galaxy. Look how many solar systems there are out there, just in our galaxy, you'd think if there was an Earth in our one, just ONE planet in a solar system of 8, the odds should be high that every single solar system has ONE planet harboring advanced organisms and sentient beings. But there's not a single one. Very unlikely there'd be aliens (advanced lifeforms) from anywhere in our galaxy. And that renders the odds of there being aliens from galaxies far beyond our own (who could travel here) as being dead in the water.

Using the theory of confirmation....something repeating itself to gain scientific validity....there isnt a duplicate Earth in the millions of solar systems in our own galaxy, so there's no validity to the idea there is aliens. It's just man thinking, "Surely there'd have to be"....but again....all that vast expanse of space, of our own galaxy, so many solar systems in it, yet not a single duplicate Earth.

Nice video.
I like how he not only presented the case FOR in each one, but also debunked them at the same time.
Nothing really exciting with any of the 10 reasons why....all signals, radio, nano-microbes, etc, and none of them, nothing at all, was even verifiable. Still contention if any of those nano-microbes/etc are even signs of life. And that's just Mankind trying to find an IOTA of evidence of "life" outside the Earth. Can't even find anything on Venus or Mars, even at a microbe level.

Put it this way....how unlikely is it that in this solar system, with 8 or so planets, only one of them (us) is populated with not just microbe-level life, but advanced organisms and sentient beings. Just us. And, not even any other like-planets in our entire galaxy. You'd think there'd be another Earth out there in our galaxy. Look how many solar systems there are out there, just in our galaxy, you'd think if there was an Earth in our one, just ONE planet in a solar system of 8, the odds should be high that every single solar system has ONE planet harboring advanced organisms and sentient beings. But there's not a single one. Very unlikely there'd be aliens (advanced lifeforms) from anywhere in our galaxy. And that renders the odds of there being aliens from galaxies far beyond our own (who could travel here) as being dead in the water.

Using the theory of confirmation....something repeating itself to gain scientific validity....there isnt a duplicate Earth in the millions of solar systems in our own galaxy, so there's no validity to the idea there is aliens. It's just man thinking, "Surely there'd have to be"....but again....all that vast expanse of space, of our own galaxy, so many solar systems in it, yet not a single duplicate Earth.
They have found earth like planets in our galaxy.

No life tho still. Earth-like in positioning. But no data on microbic life let alone advanced species like ours has. I'll wait till there's irrefutable proof.
You might be waiting a long time.

You could have 1 billion planets exactly like ours it doesn't mean squat, I don't understand the excitement over finding earth like planets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back