dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Ok... love my camping/4wdriving. Live in good old south Australia..

Haven't fentured to far (unfortunately) up the river and southern part of the flinders..

Besides the obvious cape York, Kimberleys ect ect... would love to pack up my baby fill her up with diesel and * off lol

Bit closer to home obviously go back and explore the flinders better.. and the robe to beachport drive (hopefully later this year)

The feeling of climbing a steep hill/mountain is bloody awesum.... scary as * but....
Really gets the blood pumping lol.. only really done a couple of short trips nothing big... money and time is a killer....

Anyone have any good spots 4 camping and a bit of 4wdriving in South auz... or anywhere else 4 interested people....

On that note any news on the tailem bend race track/4x4 park

On the topic of patrol vs landcruiser.... my mrs has a 100 series cruiser and I have a gu patrol... which can be interesting my cruiser is better then your pootrol... pfft... your cruiser struggles to get out the driveway.. lol

Anyone have any good spots 4 camping and a bit of 4wdriving in South auz... or anywhere else 4 interested people....

On that note any news on the tailem bend race track/4x4 park
Have a crack at the Coffin Bay National park. Rugged dirt tracks, beach driving, beautiful scenery, fantastic camping and fishing spots. Gods country.

Coffin bay is a great idea
What sort of camping setup do you use? I find a kings deluxe swag under an awning and sidewalls is a very comfortable and lightweight way to go. I run a battery box with two deep cell batterys for power. Charge with 160 watt solar panel. Lasts me forever or until the beer runs out :p

What sort of camping setup do you use? I find a kings deluxe swag under an awning and sidewalls is a very comfortable and lightweight way to go. I run a battery box with two deep cell batterys for power. Charge with 160 watt solar panel. Lasts me forever or until the beer runs out :p
Pretty basic camping just the 8 man tent for me the mrs and 3 kids... duel battery with fridge and drag the esky around as well... (for extra beers and meat)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Registered my patrol today.. now time to find out why I've lost power... then hopefully plan a little getaway in about a months time... after vintage has finished..

Far west Eyre peninsula - Fowler's bay/yalata/dog fence is a good trip, excellent land-based fishing (mulloway, snapper)

Anyone use camper trailers? Reckon they look great and pretty affordable compared to camper vans. Bed, sink, stove, shade, storage, everything kept in the trailer rather than the shed and packing all the time.

dirty2 what are the favourites spots in SA?
No real favorite at the moment...i go to the river alot because it's just up the road (50mins) go over to York peninsula every now and then buts that quite often random... just go with no plans and try find somewhere nice to camp..always open for ideas... haven't been down south of adelaide yet.

Sigh.. anyone know of any good 4b mechanics because I'm at a loss on mine... live north of adelaide (barossa) if that helps... (I have no power) Nissan gu 3l

B4 my issue I could power up even steep hills no problem what's so ever.. now I get to even the slightest hill... and I have to get out and push. I can hear my turbo but no go..

Far west Eyre peninsula - Fowler's bay/yalata/dog fence is a good trip, excellent land-based fishing (mulloway, snapper)

Ive done that a few time now, the salmon fishing at Scotts beach is worth the trip alone.
Plus the sharks at Yalata are underated, nothing like a 8ft bronzie smoking you and giving you a hard work out for an hour.

Sigh.. anyone know of any good 4b mechanics because I'm at a loss on mine... live north of adelaide (barossa) if that helps... (I have no power) Nissan gu 3l

B4 my issue I could power up even steep hills no problem what's so ever.. now I get to even the slightest hill... and I have to get out and push. I can hear my turbo but no go..
What year pooey? I know that until about 2004 the 3L’s are a grenade and call it quits. Might have dropped a *load of compression?

BotsMaster any idea on 4x4?

What year pooey? I know that until about 2004 the 3L’s are a grenade and call it quits. Might have dropped a ****load of compression?

BotsMaster any idea on 4x4?
My troll is 2001.. it ended up being my maf (mass airflowsensor.. she's all good now can power up the hills and drag off cruisers from the lights again lol

Loveday 4x4 park this weekend with a few family and friends. :):thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back