Remove this Banner Ad

Shack 28 was reno'd in 2019, which is probably useless information but here it is.

What looked like a security camera to the left of the blue backgrounded No. 28 sign, does not appear on that 2019 pic of the shack.

Maybe that camera was newly installed this week.

1635165969775.png
1635165969775.png

The camera wouldnt have seen anything. Pointing the wrong way. Certainly wouldnt be able to see the tent at least. Perhaps if someone arrived from the right, they may be seen.

Interesting, it looks like they've 'shopped the aerial and what looks like another CCTV camera out of the picture

Yeah I heard it off of someone at my local and was sceptical. Still have trouble watching the caretaker bloke interview without feeling sick to my stomach though. Hope I'm wrong but Like someone else said, bit like how arsons show up to put out the fire.
It’s good to keep an open mind but, I personally don’t think he behaved oddly in the interview I saw, not for a guy who had a tragedy happen at a location where he was the caretaker. He’d be spooked as much as anyone.

Last edited:
Haha, you really think it wouldn’t be the stepfathers fault in the eyes of everyone in the world if he took her rockfishing in a sleeping bag at night and she drowned??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No you're right, sooo, perhaps he'd come up with a story about her going missing from their tent...?

Not too many 30 year old cars on the road anymore.
That sort of an old car might have brought back memories from those that saw it in daylight, and have have stuck in their minds.
How many of those are still on the road in Australia?
If they ever took it in for repairs or servicing, it might have stood out for being so old.

Last edited:
vgc8sd00dlv71.jpg

I wonder if this has anything to do with the vehicle on interest seen leaving the camp site?

Apparently sent to staff an hour or so ago of a mine very close to where Cleo went missing.

So the NWCH is short for the North West Coastal Highway which links Geraldton with Port Hedland?

vgc8sd00dlv71.jpg

I wonder if this has anything to do with the vehicle on interest
vgc8sd00dlv71.jpg

I wonder if this has anything to do with the vehicle on interest seen leaving the camp site?

Apparently sent to staff an hour or so ago of a mine very close to where Cleo went missing.
What a heap of crap. If so, this isn’t an organised offender. He shouldn’t be too hard to find. Who would take a 30 year old jalopy to commit a significant crime in the middle of nowhere? You’d have to have a lot of faith in your vehicle.

I’m going to go on a limb and say he’s some broke guy with a criminal record and substance abuse who went peeping around the shacks and caravans and heard the mother and daughter at 1am and waited until 3am and then snatched her.

That thing to the left (in the photo) of the sign looks like some sort of sensor or sensor light..
View attachment 1267792
Yep, they have said all along there is one camera. And its protected under the roof on the left out of frame. They have also said they only got Chloes voice (Or believed to be) thru the camera. This makes sense, considering the camera is facing the wrong way to the tent.

That would def be a light, I agree.

That thing to the left (in the photo) of the sign looks like some sort of sensor or sensor light..
View attachment 1267792

Yeh probably a light, i'm going to try and have a look at the roof to see if it's connected to a solar panel up there. I just so want it to be CCTV ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a heap of crap. If so, this isn’t an organised offender. He shouldn’t be too hard to find. Who would take a 30 year old jalopy to commit a significant crime in the middle of nowhere? You’d have to have a lot of faith in your vehicle.

I’m going to go on a limb and say he’s some broke guy with a criminal record and substance abuse who went peeping around the shacks and caravans and heard the mother and daughter at 1am and waited until 3am and then snatched her.

I assume he's pretty similar to that guy who took Daniel Morcombe, some no hoper low level criminal who looks like s**t and lives in a caravan park or somewhere similar. I can't imagine some sophisticated super criminal operating out of Carnarvon

I think he went there initially hoping to steal enough small items to pay for his next meth hit, things got out of control, possibly he was on drugs which is how he felt no fear opening the tent. One thing lead to another and he ended up kidnapping

The NWCH is 1300km long .... ?

Has anyone figured out where that carpark they're referencing is located?
The description isn't very accurate. There is a Road Train Assembly Area just off of the NWCH on Harbour Rd but I an wondering if the reason they said East West Rd entrance truck park area is because there may be a truck park area near the Caltex Fuel Stop on the segment of NWCH that runs east west as you come out\into Carnarvon ,hence calling it the East West Rd entrance. There is also a BP truckstop further along towards the speedway that is also on the east west segment.

Has anyone figured out where that carpark they're referencing is located?

Just asked here is what was said

21.070998 LAT

116.248254 LONG

Copied from maps so may or may not work, approximately 70ks south of Karratha

Edit* this is where the truck park area is

Have also said this

I’ve worked for a contractor on this particular site and traveled up and down that area more times than a bull can s**t, lots of roads in and out around the area unfortunately, would be a HUGE scaled search to find anything around those parts. There’s a roadhouse about 45 south of that carpark that would most definitely have cctv

So may not be related to Cleo given the location is 5 1/2 hrs North of Carnarvon and was seen possibly on the Saturday or Sunday.

The car seen and reported via media was turning south out of Blowholes heading towards Carnarvon

Unless of course that car was involved in the abduction early Saturday morning, drove back to a location in Carnarvon by 4am or 5am, did whatever, then decided they had to leave town so headed as far north as they could. Sleep in the truck bay and head off again.

Could also be completely unrelated - it wouldn’t surprise me at this point..

Unless of course that car was involved in the abduction early Saturday morning, drove back to a location in Carnarvon by 4am or 5am, did whatever, then decided they had to leave town so headed as far north as they could. Sleep in the truck bay and head off again.

And the reference to Saturday/Sunday could be a number of things. Person who reported it may not have been sure which day it was; there could have been more than one report with conflicting days/times etc.

Might be on the run. Walking in with jerry cans maybe to refuel hoping to avoid CCTV capturing the license plate but it's nearly over if that's the car at the Blowholes, it should only be a matter of time before the police have it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back