Remove this Banner Ad

Same room I believe, just changed set up from time to time.

Video here of room

I'm assuming this is his video. I can see what looks like a longish dark curtain or fabric in the top right frame towards the end. Also, not sure I like whatever that is tied onto the frame of the bedhead.

I threw some backlight on it.

curtain.png

Last edited:

Just as the accused followed and commented on social media pages dedicated to missing children, I wonder if another wannabe child stealer is reading, or maybe even posting in this thread? What a terrifying and sobering thought..

Do you think that the police would be keeping tabs on these types of forums and be profiling comments for such purposes? It makes sense, but not sure they would have the resources.

You'd hope they have some swish tools at their disposal to automate the process as much as possible.

Similar tools to what they would hopefully use to identify and monitor the likes of Cleo's accused, before they commit serious crimes, and immediately after crimes are committed in their locale.

I'm assuming this is his video. I can see what looks like a longish dark curtain or fabric in the top right frame towards the end. Also, not sure I like whatever that is tied onto the frame of the bedhead.

I threw some backlight on it.

View attachment 1274920

Yes it's his video and yes I believe it's a curtain. Not sure how far apart the video and pic were taken. But looks like a changed set up from video to pic. Where curtain is in video looks like he replaced that with a cupboard, that's highlighted with door in the picture.

Lol BFew and bandage...just pray to God it wasn't used at anytime to tie them to the bed

Has anyone else gone down the rabbit hole of looking at all the reactions (likes, etc) from others on the accused's FB posts, weeded out the fake FB account reactions, and then looked into the real people who've been liking and reacting to their posts? I have. Some interesting types. Overseas mainly.

LOL...no.

Note the photoshopping of the pic of the man in the ambulance - in the original an officer was holding up a blanket almost completely hiding the man in the bed. Now he is quite visible and has a Big White Bandage.
Shoddy but typical "journalism".

You haven’t seen the video those two different screenshots were taken from, then?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Greenough prison outside Geraldton would make sense.
Eww! No thanks! Let Perth deal with him. Besides, he’s gonna need to be in segregation cos it was a crime against a child and I dunno if Greenough has a full time seg wing? And going on his aggro behaviour I’d imagine he’d be in a max security, not li’l ole Gero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This should be real interesting and might give some tips on how to keep our thread running smoothly and within the legal boundaries so I'll check in.

Cleo case a legal minefield - here's what you need to know

Terrific work in here Kurve 👍🏻 :)
It really is such a bizzare story.

Someone said they had sympathy for the perp earlier because of some hardships, but what’s coming out is a cold, calculating deceitful man who held a little girl for 17 days while all around him people were beside themselves with distress….indeed the whole country was distressed. This has got nothing to do with a difficult life and everything to do with plain evil. His outbursts in court are violent and if he’s threatening to come after photographers when he gets out how the hell are Cleo and her family ever going to feel safe :(

If he gets a soft touch on this case a lot of people are going to be very angry.
I’ll say it again… * him.

Last edited:
I'm just focusing on the bright side. Cleo was found alive, seemingly unharmed, and back with her mother and step-father. I've had little experience with 4 year old girls, except for when my niece was that age, but Cleo appears to be a remarkable young girl. To be separated from her mother for 18 days and come up smiling is incredible.

It's not good that it happened, even though it was a good result. A chilling reminder for young parents to be eternally vigilant when it comes to the protection and safety of their children. There's too many creeps out there.

On the plus, it has felt like nothing but doom and gloom of late, every day it's Covid, vaccinations, climate change, etc, etc. Australians really needed a good news story like this, fantastic it has turned out like this. So many child abduction cases over the years have not turn out so well, beginning with the unsolved Beaumont children disappearance back in 1966.

I stand by and await further evidence to reveal itself as to what transpired over the past 18 days. Welcome home Cleo.
Great post, I feel the same.

I’m staying with the hope that she was looked after and just allowed to play with dolls for 2 weeks and that was it.

Just as the accused followed and commented on social media pages dedicated to missing children, I wonder if another wannabe child stealer is reading, or maybe even posting in this thread? What a terrifying and sobering thought..

Do you think that the police would be keeping tabs on these types of forums and be profiling comments for such purposes? It makes sense, but not sure they would have the resources.
We need the mods to tell us maybe TW, but did a regular contributor to this thread suddenly stop contributing, oh, just a few days ago?! :)

Terrific work in here Kurve 👍🏻 :)
It really is such a bizzare story.

Someone said they had sympathy for the perp earlier because of some hardships, but what’s coming out is a cold, calculating deceitful man who held a little girl for 17 days while all around him people were beside themselves with distress….indeed the whole country was distressed. This has got nothing to do with a difficult life and everything to do with plain evil. His outbursts in court are violent and if he’s threatening to come after photographers when he gets out how the hell are Cleo and her family ever going to feel safe :(

If he gets a soft touch on this case a lot of people are going to be very angry.
I’ll say it again… fu** him.

Hey Woosh hope you are well.

I totally get the anger and 100% agree that people need to be accountable for their actions regardless of what led them there but I do think there is merit in understanding a perps background, motives etc to understand the who what where when why.

Indigenous Australians have generational trauma hard wired into their neurology and no doubt TK has a lot of other childhood trauma too growing up in an under privileged regional area in a split parent household.

Does that make him any less accountable for his actions? No

Does that reduce the impact on Cleo, her family and the Australian community? No

What it does do is help understand what drove TK to do what he did, what his prospects of reoffending/rehabilitation are like and how we prevent future offences like this down the track.

We have a long way to go in understanding how childhood trauma hard wires peoples brain and what it means for them over their lifespan.
Hopefully as mentioned earlier the media leave Ellie, Cleo and fam alone and they get a * load of support to ensure she isn't scarred from this.

Yep, I was charged years ago by some corrupt cops, took my dna, stupid baseless charge was immediately dropped by the angry police prosecutor, but I was told they have my dna forever.

You can ask fot that sample to be destroyed now the charges are dropped.

Hey Woosh hope you are well.

I totally get the anger and 100% agree that people need to be accountable for their actions regardless of what led them there but I do think there is merit in understanding a perps background, motives etc to understand the who what where when why.

Indigenous Australians have generational trauma hard wired into their neurology and no doubt TK has a lot of other childhood trauma too growing up in an under privileged regional area in a split parent household.

Does that make him any less accountable for his actions? No

Does that reduce the impact on Cleo, her family and the Australian community? No

What it does do is help understand what drove TK to do what he did, what his prospects of reoffending/rehabilitation are like and how we prevent future offences like this down the track.

We have a long way to go in understanding how childhood trauma hard wires peoples brain and what it means for them over their lifespan.
Hopefully as mentioned earlier the media leave Ellie, Cleo and fam alone and they get a fu** load of support to ensure she isn't scarred from this.
Absolutely craffles, I’m sure he will recieve a lot of counselling and access to all the mental health services available.
I understand childhood trauma very well, and having lived in remote WA communities myself for years I get it.
Snatching a little child tho for that long and directly where there’s people begging and crying all around you, a few miles from her home. I can’t find any softeness in my heart. I just can’t.

Last edited:
Absolutely craffles, I’m sure he will recieve a lot of counselling and access to all the mental health services available.
I understand childhood trauma very well, and having lived in remote WA communities myself for years I get it.
Snatching a little child tho for that long and directly where there’s people begging and crying all around you, a few miles from her home. I can’t find any softeness in my heart. I just can’t.
This is why the Bible says love thy neighbour. Means literally that. Knock on someone’s door and say gday. It could save a life. I guess in my calm moments I feel pity for the abductor. It’s a sad state of affairs really.

When was this video taken? The bed is unmade, Bratz theme doona cover not on thin foam mattress. What’s the white object on/tied to bed head? Strap or restraint of some kind?

I have no idea when the video was made. But the picture and video are definitely taken at different times. We need to remember though that the room may not have even been set up like this or if it's a room at the house CS was found out. I say that because there has been mixed reports about the house, some reports say he had only lived in that house for about 6-12mths, I remember reading/hearing a police officer say that CS was found in a pretty poor condition room, then we have the picture of what looked like the same bed in the room under the back verandah in a news article.

craffles mate, in saying that I have no sympathy for a child snatcher I’m definitely not one of these stalking his FB and leaving disgusting comments, or wishing him to get bashed and assaulted in jail. No one even knows what he did and why yet. And even if he wants to collect dolls too thats not so strange, many people collect toys…I’m not jumping to conclusions and inventing theories that his collection has anything to do with pedophilia, I‘ll leave that crap for the police, psychologists and courts to work out.

I’m more interested in how he managed to get a 4 year old out of a tent so quietly and keep her for so long in the middle of a town that was madly looking for her…that's the part that interests me, the actual crime part of it is bizzare!
Now that’s she’s home safely of course :)

As promised, this is is a blow up showing the landscape background in the photo of alleged suspect Kelly from non photoshoped snip taken taken from display on large monitor.In the foreground is brown earth, then clumps of some sort of low lying scrub. to the left and to the right of the centre patch of scrub is a body of water - could be ocean, inlet or lake, the in the background is what appears to me to be a continuation of the foreground earth. It certainly appears like the vehicle is positioned on some sort of high ground or look out and from the vantage point his vehicle is sitting he overlooks the water body. The land appears to either fully or partially encircle the water body.

He uploaded this on 9 April 2020 to the Bratz DeLuca username he is alleged to have used (amongst many). I don't consider this guy did anything without a reason.

Thanks to everyone for pointing out the issue with location on FB. I am not a user of Facebook normally - I have never posted anything on Facebook.

1636153017006.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back