Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

In a team that's 0 and 4, and getting carved up by opposition star mids?

I absolutely do.

Yep since his injury it's been back to don't tag at North.

Meanwhile...these run amok...

Danger
Selwood
Sloane
Mitchell
Bont
Kelly

...so far in 2017.

Next we have Fyfe.

Ffs.

Jacobs plays against Geelong and Bulldogs and slightly quells the influence of Selwood and Dahlhaus and we win both games. While it might take a while for him to get his confidence and full fitness back there is 100% a spot for him. Especially considering how unaccountable our side is.

I'd have him in the side 100% of the time before McMillan who is a front runner
That can't tackle

Eh. Jacobs will be back in and tagging when he's ready. I have no doubt about that

The blanket is back. Richmond game is five weeks away, few VFL games to warm up for his bunny.

Guess who's back in training and only a couple of weeks from a return? #BeAShinboner #NMFC

Dan Hanneberry is right now rifling through a drawer for a 2017 fixture.

Thread bounced to top of page with same headline. Felt sick. Now happier. Looks in ripping nick so fingers crossed that foot holds up. Will make us better. No doubt about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still only 25. Plenty of time to get back to playing solid football. Fingers crossed we get him back fit and firing.

We all talk about wanting to see huge games from our guys in the VFL so they can knock the door down. Remember that string of games in the VFL where Benny was averaging 35 possessions? He made his own luck to get into our side. He will do it again if fit

It will be great for if he can play 8 to 10 games this year and then get a full pre season under his belt ready for 2018.

Yep looking forward to our midfield group looking something like this when healthy:

Kelly, Cunnington, Ahern, Ziebell, Jacobs, Dumont, Clarke, Higgins, Simpkin etc

Another Player that will help us and cant wait to see him back and as i will be back in Melb for the Tigers game get it done Benny.

Forward for an onballer?

Maybe Gibson?

I can only dream.
We have a number of small and half forwards, structures can be reworked for an inside style mid and tagger. Gibson is more outside, not ideal for our purposes that an inside mid comes in for an outside one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back