Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben, you should say thanks.

We the members, have paid 50% of your 2 year contract extension and so far your stats are,

0 kicks, no marks , no handballs....0 games

So I think you owe us mate...

We also put him in the situation he got injured in by contracting him to play a potentially dangerous contact sport.

We also put him in the situation he got injured in by contracting him to play a potentially dangerous contact sport.

Hes not contracted to North, hes contracted to the AFL

We the members, have paid 50% of your 2 year contract extension and so far your stats are,

I wouldn't think taking sanctioned leave from your workplace to deal with an illness that makes it impossible to work would mean you owe your boss anything.

Glad to see him on the mend, again. Really hope he can get some continuity. Must be so difficult having life interrupted like that

Typical of a vast majority of the population these days who have the expectation of being owed something.

I've got some news for you champ, Ben doesn't owe you squat.

0 *s given for this post/poster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe HE shouldn't have registered for the draft if he wasnt prepared to play a contact sport, where there is a chance he will get injured.

Can you see where taking this argument to its logical extreme will end?

I somewhat agree with Johnny. Paid a very good buck to chase around a footy, been paid in full.. most workers who are injured are subject to a work cover claim, where by the are paid a % of their wage which reduces over time away from work, paid by an insurance company. They are then put n a return to work plan by which they would be subject to light duties, now im not sure BJ was fetching the balls or even filling drink bottles or subject to any light duties.. its very different to the common work place injury, the risks of playing footy are well known before you get on the park

I somewhat agree with Johnny. Paid a very good buck to chase around a footy, been paid in full.. most workers who are injured are subject to a work cover claim, where by the are paid a % of their wage which reduces over time away from work, paid by an insurance company. They are then put n a return to work plan by which they would be subject to light duties, now im not sure BJ was fetching the balls or even filling drink bottles or subject to any light duties.. its very different to the common work place injury, the risks of playing footy are well known before you get on the park

Its a bit rich for someone who basically get their jollies watching non lethal gladiators smash each other up for public entertainment purposes to then complain about the financial cost when one of them gets injured doing it.

Well I reckon it is anyway.

And yes we all basically get their jollies watching non lethal gladiators smash each other up for public entertainment purposes.

A
nd yes there is more to it than that but its a big part of it.

I know but that wasn't my point.

I have read some dumb posts on bigfooty, but yours takes the cake.

Ben Jacobs doesnt mind the money he got for signing on as a nmfc player.

he earns money, that many of us can only ever dream of earning.

Now if he doesn't want to risk getting hurt. Fine. But don't sign the contract and take the money.

In fact, I recall his manager holding out for 2 years and the club succumbed, as it normally does.

But to hold out for 2 years and then say, "oh by the way, you wont see me in the first year", is pathetic.

I was one of his biggest fans, but after 2019, I am disgusted in him...

And by the way, is your avatar referring to Bontempelli ?

Because if it is, he is a champion. You should be embarrassed to call him a dog.

Poor form.....

I have read some dumb posts on bigfooty, but yours takes the cake.

Ben Jacobs doesnt mind the money he got for signing on as a nmfc player.

he earns money, that many of us can only ever dream of earning.

Now if he doesn't want to risk getting hurt. Fine. But don't sign the contract and take the money.

In fact, I recall his manager holding out for 2 years and the club succumbed, as it normally does.

But to hold out for 2 years and then say, "oh by the way, you wont see me in the first year", is pathetic.

I was one of his biggest fans, but after 2019, I am disgusted in him...

And by the way, is your avatar referring to Bontempelli ?

Because if it is, he is a champion. You should be embarrassed to call him a dog.

Poor form.....

He is a *en Dog. Who do you think he plays for?

However my sig line refers to the lies he told to get Lindsay Thomas suspended after they lost a game. He is a weak dog even if he can play footy.

Back to the topic at hand.

If you are venting about BJ fine. But our memberships pay for our players and I would like to think that when I pay someone I take their welfare into account.

He is a fu**en Dog. Who do you think he plays for?

However my sig line refers to the lies he told to get Lindsay Thomas suspended after they lost a game. He is a weak dog even if he can play footy.

Back to the topic at hand.

If you are venting about BJ fine. But our memberships pay for our players and I would like to think that when I pay someone I take their welfare into account.

You have shown us what a low life you are, calling him a dog. He is a fantastic young player.

A great player.....

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw Bontempelli on the bottom of a pack and a GWS tried to gouge his eyes. You know what he did ? He got up off the bottom of the pack, rubbed his eyes and got on with the game....

That's class....And what gives you the right to call him a dog ?

You are the dog calling him that.....

You have shown us what a low life you are, calling him a dog. He is a fantastic young player.

A great player.....

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw Bontempelli on the bottom of a pack and a GWS tried to gouge his eyes. You know what he did ? He got up off the bottom of the pack, rubbed his eyes and got on with the game....

Perhaps you'd best * off to the Bulldogs board then.

A great player.....

Bontempelli is a dog and his feet smell like cabbage..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back