Player Watch #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rad Roo

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's a balancing act, on one hand we have a duty of care for these players always injured but there is also the influence of these perennially injured players. The prescence of a few too many injured player is a bad influence on the others. The perennially injured getting overextended stay will be constantly give a negative influence. These perennially injured players have been around for more than at least 6 years, and they are relics of brad scott's era of holding onto players a bit too long. This year is the perfect time to cut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Forwards

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Supposedly some were getting done before Friday, for those who weren't in line for selection on Thursday.
This seems like a much harder edge to the FD if this is the case. I wonder if we had this harder edge Ben wouldn't have been on the list this year.

Good luck to Ben in whatever comes next.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
This seems like a much harder edge to the FD if this is the case. I wonder if we had this harder edge Ben wouldn't have been on the list this year.

Good luck to Ben in whatever comes next.
I'm pretty sure it was reported by our recently departed mate, Marc McGowan.

Top Bottom