Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Okay back to footy- What the hell are some of you on? BJ 's a walk up starter when fit. Have you all forgotten how good he is, he's only missed 18 months not 3 years. Not recovering from a knee or shoulder or achilles so when he's fit he will be playing seniors and will pick up where he left off

You have shown us what a low life you are, calling him a dog. He is a fantastic young player.

A great player.....

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw Bontempelli on the bottom of a pack and a GWS tried to gouge his eyes. You know what he did ? He got up off the bottom of the pack, rubbed his eyes and got on with the game....

That's class....And what gives you the right to call him a dog ?

You are the dog calling him that.....
* right off if you want to defend that lying piece of s**t.

You have shown us what a low life you are, calling him a dog. He is a fantastic young player.

A great player.....

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw Bontempelli on the bottom of a pack and a GWS tried to gouge his eyes. You know what he did ? He got up off the bottom of the pack, rubbed his eyes and got on with the game....

That's class....And what gives you the right to call him a dog ?

You are the dog calling him that.....

What part of he lied to get one of our players suspended (and did it cos his side were sore losers) don't you understand?

Mar 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This poor bloke has had a s**thouse 18 months.

How about you go and get fcked, Johnny?
Nah. Jacobs owes us for having the nerve to pick up a horrible injury which has caused his life to be a misery for the last 18 months .
I mean what a selfish campaigner.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Because it’s his head and not his ACL

Okies

The days of John Kennedy saying injuries above the neck don’t count are long gone.

Without knowing the bloke, I’m going to assume that it wasn’t part of his plan to be sitting out for 18 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The days of John Kennedy saying injuries above the neck don’t count are long gone.

Without knowing the bloke, I’m going to assume that it wasn’t part of his plan to be sitting out for 18 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, but there's a difference between enjoying the money, and the actual output that justifies that money.

Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I imagine if BJ can’t play this year that’s it. Was worth giving the additional contract as he is one of our most important. If he had done a knee none of this angst would be discussed. We have had plenty of blokes over the years have their bodies fail them. Not sure why this is different?

Mar 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I imagine if BJ can’t play this year that’s it. Was worth giving the additional contract as he is one of our most important. If he had done a knee none of this angst would be discussed. We have had plenty of blokes over the years have their bodies fail them. Not sure why this is different?
Because you can't physically see the issue.
It's that simple.
Many uneducated opinions.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What can you do though? It’s hard to foresee this type of injury.

He was missing games prior to hos last contract negotiation, whether it was actually for this matter or not, I don't know.

All I know is that he has to pony up next year and FINISH the season well, before I would consider giving him another contract.

Maybe HE shouldn't have registered for the draft if he wasnt prepared to play a contact sport, where there is a chance he will get injured.

Here mate, take a dose of these. Might help your sh***y liver.

Back