Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be crucial to our finals campaign imo. Restricting the influence of one key player in September could be the difference between winning and losing.

Love seeing how relaxed and confident he is these days compared to when he first arrived. Maturing as a person, feeling comfortable at Arden St and confident in what he brings.

Credit to Benny, has single handedly put close tagging back in vogue again after losing it's popularity for a while.

The Bulldogs cashing in by changing their nickname from The Scraggers to The Taggers, including a full merchandise line, imminent.

The Bulldogs cashing in by changing their nickname from The Scraggers to The Taggers, including a full merchandise line, imminent.
I reckon they will have their name changed for them. And it will be "contested possession Kings". Wonder how long it will take for David King and Co to realise that it IS possible to be plus 20 contested possessions and lose the game.

Last edited:

Love seeing how relaxed and confident he is these days compared to when he first arrived. Maturing as a person, feeling comfortable at Arden St and confident in what he brings.
After I seen this vid....I was thinking the same, but read through the posts after and read yours. Good call. He believes he is in the best 22 now, not hopes.

Can someone please donate their foot so he can play next week. * he's crucial. It's almost at the point where it feels like we can't win it if he's not fit and in top form come September. Imagine if someone had have said that a couple of seasons ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a dream last night that Jacobs was gonna play this week.

Woke up and checked the NMFC website. Gutted.
I had a dream last night that Kate Upton was gonna 'play' this week.

Woke up and checked my bed. Gutted.

What happened to Benny? Noticed he wasn't named in the VFL squad on Sunday. Surely he didn't need resting after one game back last week or is he injured again!!?

He pulled up a bit sore after his first VFL game back and the medicos erred on the side of caution and suggested he rest a week. Herein lies the problem with foot injuries.........they can be difficult to fully overcome with the clock ticking. Hoping to hear he feels great and the week off did him wonders.

He pulled up a bit sore after his first VFL game back and the medicos erred on the side of caution and suggested he rest a week. Herein lies the problem with foot injuries.........they can be difficult to fully overcome with the clock ticking. Hoping to hear he feels great and the week off did him wonders.
Thanks Twinkles

Remember Drew a few years back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back