Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve had derivatives of. It’s debilitating. F’ing horrible.

For a professional sports person it would be even worse.

Sorry to read that KOTR.

It's a lingering debilitating condition for some

I't's amazing that taggers are now coming back into vogue. Matt DeBoer has some decent scalps, Horse uses 2, Hewett and Ryan Clarke, Buckley uses Levi, and Worsfold got Clarkey's 2 game brother Dylan to do a number on Cripps, wish we had Benny back, 100 % fit, would slot in nicely.

Wonder how long Kyron's apprenticeship @ VFL level will take before he gets a crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail is theyre pushing for him to ramp us his running in the lead up to the bye.
VFL for two weeks post bye and then the * game a return

It all depends on how Ben feels ofcourse. But watch this space.

Last edited:
Because he is still on the senior list, and not LTI, I assume.

I’m making the same assumption. So if the outlook for Ben now is the same as is was 12 months ago, shouldn’t the club have the foresight to place him on the LTI list, give him one last chance I get it right and reassess at years end?

My mail is theyre pushing for him to ramp us his running in the lead up to the bye.
VFL for two weeks post bye and then the * game a return

It all depends on how Ben feels ofcourse. But watch this space.
This would be great if it was to happen, to have one of the most impactful midfielders in the game slot into the team.

I think Jacobs was playing he's best footy prior to he's injury in 2018. Fingers crossed he makes it back this year.

I’m making the same assumption. So if the outlook for Ben now is the same as is was 12 months ago, shouldn’t the club have the foresight to place him on the LTI list, give him one last chance I get it right and reassess at years end?

Hindsight is a great for judging, isn't it?

Has had a heap of set backs in the last month. Don't know the details but looking likely we wont see him this year.
Yep. We were all pushing hard but this would have to be one of the more frustrating injuries to have stifled a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back