Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the almost kamikaze, collision style footy we are playing at the moment, would see Ben best served to rest up and get ready for pre season.

It’s been over 12 months of R&R and by the sounds of things he isn’t really making progress now.

If there isn’t a better prognosis soon It’d be doubtful he plays again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A subtle form of tuberculosis sited behind the sinuses caused the rare and fatal bleeding of late 28-year-old singer Numtarn The Star 5, the management of Siriraj Hospital said on Wednesday.
Prasit Watanapa, dean of the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, said doctors infiltrated a camera lens behind the sinuses of Butsaran Thongchiew, aka Numtarn The Star 5, and noticed an abnormal colouring of 0.5-1 centimetre of tissue there.
The tissue was removed and it bled. Tests revealed she had had the rare tuberculosis behind her sinuses.The disease might not show symptoms, Dr Prasit said.

Don't try ,don't know.

cut our losses and move on, we can't wait for him forever, he is not coming back, daw is nearing 30 but only played 50 games, need to move on. The panzer division does not stop to wait for a broken half-tracker to find its lost wheel.

A great player and I will never forget what he did to Cotchin in the Elimination Final a few years back.
But that was then this now football is a business not a charity I'm sorry Ben for this club to move forward we can't been seen to be carrying players anymore of any description.
Maybe a Rookie spot or a Coaching Delvelopment Role in the VFL like Whitecross?
Supporters might think this hard maybe but as Club do we want to be going deep into September each year or be a club that say well that's good enough to finish between 6th and 14th by carrying long term injured players and players getting a games on reprutations then think again .
That why we are an AFL joke to the football public and its time make hard desisions for this club to move forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back