Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Insanely high production values, lots of guest appearances including Bon Iver, A$ap Rocky, a remix by Underworld, special guest verse on the single from Vince Staples, but when Scamper tours it, the crowds just talk and text over it until he plays the old stuff.

Needs more Zardonic.

Scamper now holed up in a Copenhagen hotel room with a Belorussian model that looks like an alien and a bag of coke visible from space.
Scampers the guy you call after waking up in a foreign country with the police knocking on the door, you look around the room and see a pound of rack and three dead hookers. No idea how any of it got there.
Nex minute you’re being driven to the airport with an excited police chief who’s telling stories of back in the day with young scamper.

Don't think he will get himself right, when it's to do with the head, there is no recovery. The stress of trying to get fit will always be there with increasing intensity and will be too much for him. Same as Daw, serious pelvis injuries will result in many other injuries. His leg injury 3 games in was testament in that he will recovery to be a functional person but at elite level, it forces the body to the very extreme and that's where the problem lies at.
Dr. Rad Roo everyone. 💵💰👨🏻‍⚕️

By all reports, Benny J is done unfortunately. I think all of us here unconsciously have come to accept it. It irks me that no player at the club was able to fill the void left by him. EVERY team needs a tagger. And please, don't tell me Dumont can play that role.
Huh? Didn’t we just get told that he is apparently ok and can resume training?

Short memories some ppl. I think they need to go back and watch some games of when Jacobs was playing to remember how confident and classy we looked.

He’s been gone out of the game for so long it’s easy to forget

Even our winning record when he played, was fantastic

Our entire midfield will go up another notch with Jacobs back playing. Mark my words

He doesn’t need much time either. He went to the VFL after years with his foot injury and gathered 40+ possessions straight away.

No soft tissue injuries I can remember so if his sinus issues are behind him he will be cherry ripe, ready to wear all the best players like a glove

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now all of a sudden he's fit & ready to go?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Great news if true but I’ll be waiting for Ben himself to get in front of members and tell us he’s back!

It does provide a glimmer of excitement that our best two new recruits for 2020 may be B Jabobs and M Daw!

A big boost for any team!

Great news if true but I’ll be waiting for Ben himself to get in front of members and tell us he’s back!

It does provide a glimmer of excitement that our best two new recruits for 2020 may be B Jabobs and M Daw!

A big boost for any team!

I won't be convinced until he returns with some semblance of decent form for 6 straight matches without a blemish, and that's what he'd want to produce before I would even consider giving him a contract extension.

Where did he say that?

He is a automatic inclusion if fit. Starting from today he’s got a chance to put some real work in

Fingers crossed we get to see him play under our new coaching staff too

It's intimated.

I won't be convinced until he returns with some semblance of decent form for 6 straight matches without a blemish, and that's what he'd want to produce before I would even consider giving him a contract extension.

Cmon mate, no one is talking contract extensions yet.

Clearly he’s been given the green light (as mentioned by TOA a while back), he feels good and he’s ready to crack in.

There’s a fair bit to play out before he plays again but it’s good news nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come all our players are fit n ready to go when the season is done n dusted.

Hope we get some continuity from BJ as he’s all class and makes us a much better midfield.
Players like Simpkin, Jed , LDU, Thomas haven’t had the benefit of playing with him.
Long live the clamp

How come all our players are fit n ready to go when the season is done n dusted.

Hope we get some continuity from BJ as he’s all class and makes us a much better midfield.
Players like Simpkin, Jed , LDU, Thomas haven’t had the benefit of playing with him.
Long live the clamp

SU&BAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back