Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

We've never lost a game when Jacobs plays.

When Ben Jacobs comes back from injury the ripple effect on the space time continuum is such that we retrospectively win the previous 2-3 games on average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on whether he'll be fit for Round 1, or even a JLT game?

I just presumed he was 100% given the green light once the sinus issue was treated successfully, which it was apparently. Haven’t heard of any mishaps or managed training for him since.

I just presumed he was 100% given the green light once the sinus issue was treated successfully, which it was apparently. Haven’t heard of any mishaps or managed training for him since.
Oh, I thought it was mentioned the other day somewhere (I can't remember where) that his preseason had been managed given his injury history. But otherwise, that's good news. As important as anyone else at the club if we're going to be challengers this year.

Oh, I thought it was mentioned the other day somewhere (I can't remember where) that his preseason had been managed given his injury history. But otherwise, that's good news. As important as anyone else at the club if we're going to be challengers this year.

Probably just being cautious and stopping him from going like a bull at a gate due to his injury history.

Probably just being cautious and stopping him from going like a bull at a gate due to his injury history.

With no inside info whatsoever I would assume he would be managed either way with regards to the foot issues. Haven't heard anything to indicate there is anything new going on.

With no inside info whatsoever I would assume he would be managed either way with regards to the foot issues. Haven't heard anything to indicate there is anything new going on.

He has been on modified training due to injury history (being overly cautious) but no doubt will be ready to go round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back