Toast Brad Sheppard (2010 - 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

One area of sheps game i would like to see improve is his run from defence. Its one part of his game thats not utilised as much. Shep has got some good leg speed and uses the ball well but surprisingly his meters gained for a player of his type is well below average. His currently averaging 258 meters per game but thats 150m to 200m less than whats needed from a player his type. Don't get me wrong, im not hating on shep cause somethings he does, other players like him cant do it. Pittard, Nathan Wilson, Brodie smith, Shaw all average over 500m per game this season. Shep is much better defensive player and better over head mark and even intercept player than them but it would be nice if he give us a bit more run from defence. In fact i think as a defensive unit its something we lack. Wellingham meters gained is also very poor (bit better than shep) while bunga's meters gained per game isnt too bad at 382m per game. I think as the defence settles in the coming rounds, these guys will provide us with more run from defence.

Shep turned 25 yesterday.
:)

Happy b'day for yesterday Shep

440649_gp.jpg

Round 21

WCE v GWS

1 goal, 12 disposals, 7 kicks, 5 handballs, 1 mark and 1 tackle.

Shep kicked a goal!!!!!!!

Yes I know I haven't updated this thread for ages but I have been supporting Shep in the competition thread so I have been supporting him in other areas.

But so happy with his goal that's why I updated this thread.

Love you Shep! Mwah!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back