Player Watch #5: Brandon Ellis - off to GC pick 39 as compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Just rabbles on about crap and bags players unconditionally, Im the last person that should throw stones about bagging a player but i can understand not rated 1-2 maybe 3 players but he just bags the entire team - Not sure why people like this actually support a club if they dont like it that muck - Just move on and go somewhere else if it is not giving you pleasure. Im 52 and have seen a long long time of being uncompetitive but still love the team and 90% of the players to still get pleasure and enjoyment. He clearly doesnt
Well said, young fella.

Just rabbles on about crap and bags players unconditionally, Im the last person that should throw stones about bagging a player but i can understand not rated 1-2 maybe 3 players but he just bags the entire team - Not sure why people like this actually support a club if they dont like it that muck - Just move on and go somewhere else if it is not giving you pleasure. Im 52 and have seen a long long time of being uncompetitive but still love the team and 90% of the players to still get pleasure and enjoyment. He clearly doesnt
I knew you were old...but that old!

Cmon bud you know i know we all know its just a matter of time before smelly pants returns. These types never ever change.
Sooner than I thought. Shits his pants when attention is put on him. Lol the trolls on here who go off on a couple of games in 2.5 seasons . If you go on his wages the bloke is on about 400 k per game.
Insipid performer in crunch games and like Houli and Griggs they will continue to pooh themselves when the heat is on. Yet DH can't pinpoint these basic problems and just gift them games.

Sooner than I thought. Shits his pants when attention is put on him. Lol the trolls on here who go off on a couple of games in 2.5 seasons . If you go on his wages the bloke is on about 400 k per game.
Insipid performer in crunch games and like Houli and Griggs they will continue to pooh themselves when the heat is on. Yet DH can't pinpoint these basic problems and just gift them games.

Over paying him at 400 k a game ? Lol * that's like 9.2 mill a season .

Every man women and DOG could see Rance was a gun in the making and needed time as all KPP do, Specially 22/23 yo full backs dealing with monsters and you were potting him , Guess what Alex Rance is the best full back of all time and multiple AA player with unbelievable skills and courage which was there for all to see - Except you

You are a Joke and would be best advised to accept your wrong and have been wrong all along - Your opinion is rubbish and most agree , Give it up
If you could see that you are an absolute genius, 95% on here would have thought dance was a dud..... his first 4 years or so were nothing short of atrocious and looked to be nothing positive about his game other than he looked like a chesty bonds model.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you could see that you are an absolute genius, 95% on here would have thought dance was a dud..... his first 4 years or so were nothing short of atrocious and looked to be nothing positive about his game other than he looked like a chesty bonds model.
You were not even here back then. ??

Perhaps it might be good for you to go back and have a read of the posts/threads from 6 -7 years ago

You were not even here back then. ??

Perhaps it might be good for you to go back and have a read of the posts/threads from 6 -7 years ago
I'm talking the general Richmond fans.
Pretty sure the coach wanted to even trade him.... he's come good and will go down as a great bit NO1 would have seen it coming

I'm talking the general Richmond fans.
Pretty sure the coach wanted to even trade him.... he's come good and will go down as a great bit NO1 would have seen it coming
Never known Dimma to ever want to trade rance and even when Leppa was in charge of the defence back in 2010/2011 i believe rance was always rated very very highly - There were some Richmond supporters here that wanted him traded and gone like a fellow who i have issue's with whos user name starts with m and finishes with y with a p in there and another called santa but most here always rated him and also on another forum where i post as well.

Alright guys i've had enough of this nitty shitfighting.

If you are going to make things personal then just take it to PM or put the poster on ignore.

I don't want a reply to this post - if you feel the need then PM me but lets stop derailing this thread which I will remind you all is ABOUT BRANDON ELLIS.

I didn't think he was as bad against Sydney as most on here. He was made to look indecisive because of the lack of movement forward of the ball. Certainly wasn't his best game for the club however. I'd really like to see him drift forward more as he can be useful in the forward line when he does get down there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back