Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4 x All-Australian and 2 x Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Good News indeed, here's a shitty limerick to celebrate

There once was a man called Trac

Who just signed a new contract

He has some fight

and kicks on the right

Under the Friday Night Lights

Good News indeed, here's a shitty limerick to celebrate

There once was a man called Trac

Who just signed a new contract

He has some fight

and kicks on the right

Under the Friday Night Lights

You can do shittier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After that first quarter he’s probably my new favourite player with Oliver a close second. You just know something’s going to happen when they’re around the ball. When was the last time we had one player with this much ability, let alone a duo?

I've said this for a while but he needs to improve his kicking. The weekend was testament to this. 3 behinds, were arguably worse than Gawny's miss.

His first year was crapm second year he couldn't miss and then on the weekend he wasn't great.
I'd be tipping the first year and Sunday were the exception not the rule

His first year was crapm second year he couldn't miss and then on the weekend he wasn't great.
I'd be tipping the first year and Sunday were the exception not the rule
Yeah he’s a very good kick of the footy. It’s not a concern

I've said this for a while but he needs to improve his kicking. The weekend was testament to this. 3 behinds, were arguably worse than Gawny's miss.
They weren't easy shots at goal though.

Most concerning is that he didn’t look inside from the boundary and didn’t try to pull the ball back to the hot spot when he went for the grubber.

Throw in Jeffy’s mid air hack, Gawns rushed pack snap and Oliver playing on, we didn’t play the percentages and lacked a bit of composure in the last qtr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back