Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4 x All-Australian and 2 x Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldnt upload a photo on here off my phone, but if you have seen the pictures on fb from todays Training session, looks like CP was chiseled by the Gods.
Gus also has made Gains (Dont worry Angus I didnt foget about you)

In reality we all know Lumumba would claim to be King of Jews
Some dude was wearing no 8 at training today. Only caught a glimpse so didn't work out who - except that it wasn't H

Couldnt upload a photo on here off my phone, but if you have seen the pictures on fb from todays Training session, looks like CP was chiseled by the Gods.
Gus also has made Gains (Dont worry Angus I didnt foget about you)
161216_Petracca_01.jpg

Some dude was wearing no 8 at training today. Only caught a glimpse so didn't work out who - except that it wasn't H
This better not be a lie, because this is great news

I kid you not. I'm hoping someone somewhere will have registered who it was.
There was an Academy kid training there today if I'm not mistaken?

Makes sense to make him feel one of the team by wearing a Guernsey, with Lumumba's the only one free, given he's no need for it.

TBH he looks smaller in that photo compared to this time last year, he just has way better definition.
He may be a bit leaner - occurred to me the other day when I saw him - but he's still massive. I think the prize for muscle definition acquired goes to Stretchy. He has really built heaps of muscle for a smaller bloke. When they were training his arms look like aerial shots of volkswagons manouvering in a parking lot. Helps that he has a swarthy complexion probably. Someone once told me that one of the reasons body-builders take drugs that darken your pigment is that muscle definition is more prominent when tanned. I'm not certain if that's true though - bit hard on Oliver if it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He may be a bit leaner - occurred to me the other day when I saw him - but he's still massive. I think the prize for muscle definition acquired goes to Stretchy. He has really built heaps of muscle for a smaller bloke. When they were training his arms look like aerial shots of volkswagons manouvering in a parking lot. Helps that he has a swarthy complexion probably. Someone once told me that one of the reasons body-builders take drugs that darken your pigment is that muscle definition is more prominent when tanned. I'm not certain if that's true though - bit hard on Oliver if it is.

Definitely is a big boy regardless, but yeah I remember reading he had lost 4kg since seasons end.

In reality we all know Lumumba would claim to be King of Jews
No he is still mourning the death of the king of jews

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

The more body fat you lose, the more muscle definition you see. So by dropping body fat you will look bigger at a lighter body weight

The more body fat you lose, the more muscle definition you see. So by dropping body fat you will look bigger at a lighter body weight
When I lose body fat I just see collarbones. And my knees start to look strange.

I'm just going to go ahead a leave this here ...

Hogan doesn't mark it ... but that pass!

Funny I was watching that game again today and Brad Johnson said it was the best pass of the season

Couldn't ask for any more as a forward it was a bloody grass cutter like the old stab passes

Funny I was watching that game again today and Brad Johnson said it was the best pass of the season

Couldn't ask for any more as a forward it was a bloody grass cutter like the old stab passes
That's the thing with CP. He's so bloody close to ripping a game apart. Hope he does it early and sets himself up for a huge year.

That's the thing with CP. He's so bloody close to ripping a game apart. Hope he does it early and sets himself up for a huge year.

He produced moments that were things that other blokes can't do but he came across extremely immature on field, obviously it will improve but he was selfish at times. If his decision making speeds up he will be in AA contention very young

He produced moments that were things that other blokes can't do but he came across extremely immature on field, obviously it will improve but he was selfish at times. If his decision making speeds up he will be in AA contention very young
Completely agree.
His full speed chase of the pill, one handed gather and shot for goal with someone on his hammer vs GC was a perfect example of something not many blokes could pull off

Yeah he really is. So many positives, but I don't think he ever looked settled in a game, he usually seemed to get a bit over excited when near the ball, and never quite pulled off what he'd planned to do, but there were some very clear signs that he's just on a whole other level from most guys. Once he gains the composure that comes with age and experience, he'll be unbelievable.

Hopefully that age is 21, and the experience is 1 seasons worth ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back