Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Really think this kid should be getting some midfield minutes.
He makes good decisions and has the skills to hit targets, also takes a good grab.
Could become Fyfe lite

Ok updated. Players compared to Nathan Fyfe on our list:
  1. Taylor Garner
  2. Curtis Taylor

Really think this kid should be getting some midfield minutes.
He makes good decisions and has the skills to hit targets, also takes a good grab.
Could become Fyfe lite

The "lite" part is right. Fyfe would use him as a tooth pick at the moment.

Indeed. Hence "at the moment". Right now though, it looks like Curtis is on the same S&C program as Bailey Scott. On this trajectory he'll graduate from toothpick to earbud at some some point.

Yep ....... hopefully Curtis is locked up in the gym over summer.

Was surprised he wasn’t straight back in after the 12 days. When he came on for Hall I thought he did really well last week. I rekon coming in as the sub would be hard to adjust to the tempo of the game, but he adjusted well and made some really good decisions.

Jack Mahony

edit: sorry my bad that comparison was for Nathan Hrovat not Nathan Fyfe.

Is there a bigger contrast on the footy field than Mahony and Fyfe? 4ft2, receding hair, can't kick over a jam tin, not quick v 6ft3, long hair, built like Adonis, moves like a gazelle, can fly over packs and go forward and kick goals..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a bigger contrast on the footy field than Mahony and Fyfe? 4ft2, receding hair, can't kick over a jam tin, not quick v 6ft3, long hair, built like Adonis, moves like a gazelle, can fly over packs and go forward and kick goals..

Faaaaarr*** I hope the young man doesn't read that post.

A man's got to know his limitations, or have them pointed out to him.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

That reminds me of roaming Brian a few years ago.

I used to think every AFL player would just be ripped and super confident with their shirt off.

That was until he wandered towards the rubdown tables pre-game and Scott McMahon moved quicker to get out of the shot than he ever did on a football field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back