Career Matches: 2

Career Goals: 0
2006 Home & Away Totals

Matches: 4

Goals: 0

Marks: 26

Disposals: 70

Kicks: 40

I'm somewhat disappointed that The Zebra didn't get the guernsey providing us with reports on the great man.:(

Thanks :( I will do my best even though I don't get VFL coverage on the Coast so maybe someone can help with that

AFL Website 2007 Kangaroos Preview

Daniel McConnell - Arrived at the Kangaroos via a player trade with West Coast in 2005. Played the last four games of 2006 and with a full pre-season behind him is a real chance to secure a regular senior spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was Pick 13 (Hurn) and Pick 29 (McKinley) for Pick 18 (Bailey) and McConnell.

Pick 18 was ontraded to Hawthorn.

McConnell was highly rated at the eagles and many West Coast fans were disappointed to see him leave. He is still only 19 I think and I have enough faith in him to make it.

I think it was Pick 13 (Hurn) and Pick 29 (McKinley) for Pick 18 (Bailey) and McConnell.

Pick 18 was ontraded to Hawthorn.

McConnell was highly rated at the eagles and many West Coast fans were disappointed to see him leave. He is still only 19 I think and I have enough faith in him to make it.

Thanx for that Benno. Has McConnell actually played a premiership season game for North? I can't recall.

Four games late last season, averaged 17.5 disposals and 6.5 marks.

He is a ball magnet but not really damaging.

No wonder I couldn't recall...it was draft pick #3 misson control... JYD did well to coach a string of losing games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back