Media 5 Greatest Signings in Recent Memory

Remove this Banner Ad

After many hours of thorough research, I have complied a list that ranks the five best signings since Season 18.

Dependant on the success of this list, I will also be doing the five biggest flop signings.

Rookies will not be counted.

Player movements have always been at the centre stage of the league, and without it we'd be bored silly in the offseason.

You need friends in high places in order to bring the big boys to your club, so I'll also be paying homage to the captains who brought them in.

It's a surprise looking back at how often signings fail, so I thought I'd single out the best signings in recent memory.

ClarkeMedia Presents: The 5 Greatest Signings in Recent Memory
#5 - pantskyle
#4 - Hate
#3 - HaroLad
#2 - Frankston Rover
#1 - click the link to find out fam

Last edited:
#5 - S18 pantskyle to the Las Vegas Bears
Captain: N/A

pants.png

At fifth place we have ourselves the poster who spearheaded the Bears bid, playing a crucial role in bringing the dead club back to life.

Believe it or not, there was a time when the Bears were among the most relevant clubs in the league, with names like Papa Juggs , Quivorir and even the EKA medalist brahj he made it easy to pick out the best expansion side. At the time of his signing, he was one of the best in the league always managing to pull a sly smile from just about everyone.

Pulled from the feeble arms of the Roys; it was safe to say at this point the still flagless pantskyle wasn't a stalwart of any team. Since his departure from the Bears, he has played for another two clubs and retired nineteen times. Despite his rather rapid tenure at the club he helped established, he helped in building a strong core of posters like Matera92 and kane249 who are still at the club today and show no signs of leaving.

I'd easily say that pantskyle is one of my favourite posters of all time, but his whorish nature has cost him a few rankings in my thread as I feel he spent too little time at the club to be considered for a higher placing.

#5 - S18 pantskyle to the Las Vegas Bears
Captain: N/A

View attachment 362968

At fifth place we have ourselves the poster who spearheaded the Bears bid, playing a crucial role in bringing the dead club back to life.

Believe it or not, there was a time when the Bears were among the most relevant clubs in the league, with names like Papa Juggs , Quivorir and even the EKA medalist brahj he made it easy to pick out the best expansion side. At the time of his signing, he was one of the best in the league always managing to pull a sly smile from just about everyone.

Pulled from the feeble arms of the Roys; it was safe to say at this point the still flagless pantskyle wasn't a stalwart of any team. Since his departure from the Bears, he has played for another two clubs and retired nineteen times. Despite his rather rapid tenure at the club he helped established, he helped in building a strong core of posters like Matera92 and kane249 who are still at the club today and show no signs of leaving.

I'd easily say that pantskyle is one of my favourite posters of all time, but his whorish nature has cost him a few rankings in my thread as I feel he spent too little time at the club to be considered for a higher placing.

f7610f1ef159303acb44e46e8c7bf3b2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BRAB already begged to be a fury this season and was laughed out of the building

You keep perpetuating this myth.

Why would I want to join a club where both captains actively have a sook if other club's recruit from the Richmond board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back