Media 5 Greatest Signings in Recent Memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Wise Guy Sam, okeydoke7 and myself all transferring to the Royals in the one season is the single greatest coup this league has seen. We all finished in the first half a dozen in the MVP and transformed the Royals from a rabble to a powerhouse and the best posting unit in the league.

End thread.
I actually had okeydoke7 pegged too.

His shock defection from the Royals to the Hawks sured up his claim as the best full forward the game has ever seen. The All Time goal scoring record was inevitable. Changed the fabric of the game.

And then he got outwitted.

I actually had okeydoke7 pegged too.

His shock defection from the Royals to the Hawks sured up his claim as the best full forward the game has ever seen. The All Time goal scoring record was inevitable. Changed the fabric of the game.

And then he got outwitted.
It was very nice. Great moment. Well done.

#2 - S18 Frankston Rover to the Coney Island Warriors
Captain: N/A

franston.png

What can I say that hasn't been said about Frankston Rover? Quite a lot actually.

The Hall of Famer (seemingly) returned to the league to start up the Coney Island Warriors bid, which apparently was only just approved. Since that day, the Warriors have been consistently one of the best posting sides in the league and have successfully established a unique club culture in only a handful a seasons which is to be admired. I credit him with bringing in BigJoeD_ to the club who for many seasons was the poster boy and even one point the captain of the club. He was actually pretty good at the Warriors, believe it or not. Anyway, Frankie has always been a somewhat influential figure in the league and somehow he was voted by his peers as one of the top posters in the game last season, ahead of yours truly.

Despite his failed admin bid, Frankston Rover has been one of the greatest signings for any club of all time almost purely due to the fact that without him; his club simply wouldn't exist. He has consistently been up there for many, many seasons as one of the best and I see no reason why that can't continue not only for this season, but for the next aswell. Maybe even the one after that, but that's probably pushing it a bit.

#2 - S18 Frankston Rover to the Coney Island Warriors
Captain: N/A

View attachment 364378

What can I say that hasn't been said about Frankston Rover? Quite a lot actually.

The Hall of Famer (seemingly) returned to the league to start up the Coney Island Warriors bid, which apparently was only just approved. Since that day, the Warriors have been consistently one of the best posting sides in the league and have successfully established a unique club culture in only a handful a seasons which is to be admired. I credit him with bringing in BigJoeD_ to the club who for many seasons was the poster boy and even one point the captain of the club. He was actually pretty good at the Warriors, believe it or not. Anyway, Frankie has always been a somewhat influential figure in the league and somehow he was voted by his peers as one of the top posters in the game last season, ahead of yours truly.

Despite his failed admin bid, Frankston Rover has been one of the greatest signings for any club of all time almost purely due to the fact that without him; his club simply wouldn't exist. He has consistently been up there for many, many seasons as one of the best and I see no reason why that can't continue not only for this season, but for the next aswell. Maybe even the one after that, but that's probably pushing it a bit.

690305.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise you could fold clubs not in the competition
I didn't know you could lose the captaincy to a club that doesn't even exist, but apparently you can.

Would answer thread question if short-term memory wasn't nuked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back