🌸🌷🌹🌺🌻🌼
Jul 9, 2015
Αρκαδία
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

S120

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
This is a little concerning now. He's clearly very hampered by his hand injury. He'd normally swallow that mark at the end to ice the game and he's been beaten soundly in the last two games by the likes of Jy Farrar and even Zac Guthrie beat him in an aerial contest last night. He's either got to gut it out or take time off. Heeney in his younger years did sometimes have a propensity to let his intensity drop during games (not having a go at him, just calling what I saw) so I hope he's not letting the injury affect him above and beyond how much it's hampering him but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He's rushed back to play a role for an injury-struck team and is doing his best, just clearly very much not at full fitness.

momentbymoment

Premiership Player
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I know it’s not his fault, but injuries really affect the value of a player.

Florent has missed one game in 3 years and I suspect he is earning a fraction of what Heeney earns.

Remove this Banner Ad