Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
5 year extension until 2022

Well done CFC! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

b552ec18-2411-46f1-9bf9-41d7581664b0.jpg

Dear Aph,

Hyundai Australia

In line with our commitment to inform our members first, later today we will announce a five-year extension with co-major partner, Hyundai Motor Company Australia (HMCA).

This extension to 2022 will take our partnership to 21-years overall, making it one of the longest in Australian sport – a real testament to the strength of the relationship we have built together.

The extension is a vote of confidence in the direction of our football club and we are delighted Hyundai will continue with us on the journey.

We look ahead with a great sense of excitement about what both organisations can achieve together over the next few years.

Thank you for your continued support of the Club.

GO BLUES!

Regards,

6d55968b-54d9-40b3-a124-93b4545f3966.png

Mark LoGiudice
President, Carlton FC
Member ID: 12010170

Well done to Hyundai and the Blues. To put in perspective how long they have supported Blues - our last premiership was celebrated by a team wearing Hyundai caps.
They were with us when we were kings, stuck fat through the rough times and as we make the climb again. good stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now to re-sign mayne health, avco finance, toshiba audio and m & ms.................
Don't forget Dan Murphy.

I will never forget the priceless look on the shop assistant's face at Dan Murphy when I asked if I would get a discount because I was wearing my CFC polo shirt with the Dan Murphy logo on it.

good news.
For those that don't know carlton members get some cash back on new hyundai purchases, doesnt even enter into the haggling with the sales man/woman. Once sale is complete send in your details and proof of sale and hyundai will give you 500-1000 back depending on car model :thumbsu:

good news.
For those that don't know carlton members get some cash back on new hyundai purchases, doesnt even enter into the haggling with the sales man/woman. Once sale is complete send in your details and proof of sale and hyundai will give you 500-1000 back depending on car model :thumbsu:

Can vouch for this, this years 50,000th member benefited from this cash back when he bought his I20 back in 2011.

:p

I'm keeping this away from the wife. She drives an i30 and is looking for an upgrade. She'll pull on the loyalty heartstrings. She loves the look of the Veloster. Do women suffer from a midlife crisis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back