5 predictions for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo to be sacked
Gold Coast to win 5 games
Hinkley to get sacked at season's end
Toby Greene to do something stupid
Channel 7 to continue to annoy

1- someone will produce a fart in the crowd so bad it forces a player to miss a crucial shot
2- people will develop rule change suggestions to fix the game
3- people will suggest the removal of rules that were implemented to fix the game
4- people will whinge about free to air coverage
5- collingwood will need google maps to find the airport for their rare trip away

1. Hawks miss the finals.
2. Gold Coast finish last with wooden spoon.
3. Grundy and Gawn AA again, 2 rucks in the team again.
4. Richmond aren't as dominant in the home and away season but perform better in finals than last year.
5. Josh Kennedy wins the Coleman if he plays 20+ games.
6. Bombers finish top 6.

Melbourne's decision to trade Hogan to look worse by the week

How much of a decision by Melbourne was this though? I was under the impression this was very much led by Hogan.

Coniglio, De Goey, Oliver my Brownlow tips.
Pies win the premiership against Melbourne
Lions to be a banana skin opponent for teams. May make the finals.
Tim Kelly will have another huge season ( could also win the Brownlow )
Dustin Martin will win the Crownlow

Richmond to blow sides off the park.
North Melbourne play finals.
100 goal Coleman medalist.
A player to come out.
Sam Walsh from Carlton Rising Star.

Everyone's predictions are tame. I'm just gonna throw s**t at a board and see what sticks.

1. Hawthorn in the top 4
2. Pies out of the 8
3. Carlton to be in the 8
4. Laird top 3 in the Brownlow
5. Red card system to be introduced for 2020 due to another major injury

>Seb Ross top 5 in Brownlow votes.
>Melbourne to miss the 8 because of injuries.
>Western Bulldogs resurgent season sees them make the 8.
>Josh Kennedy (WCE) kicks 80+ Goals.
>Jeager O’meara makes All-Australian squad.

Everyone's predictions are tame. I'm just gonna throw s**t at a board and see what sticks.

That is Port's traditional way of appointing their board after all. (Although Kochie is clearly a massive unflushable)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1, Under mounting pressure the AFL magically find the first 3 strike players who is suspended
2, More SJWing from Gil and the AFL
3, Darcy Moore comes out in a stage managed ‘bombshell’
4, Gary Ablett retires mid season
5, Eorsefold under mounting pressure after Bombers go out in straight sets and fail to win a final again.

Harris Andrews forward experiment a disaster - Brisbane go 1-6 to start the year before Fagan pulls the plug and sends him back. They end up finishing 9th.

Port Adelaide has a year on injuries, Robbie Gray misses most of the year with recurrent soft tissue injuries. Charlie Dixon has another 3 ankle sprains. They finish bottom 4.

A goal-line controversy has major implications in a finals match and prompts a formal plan for goal-line technology implementation.

Lance Franklin hits the wall and is half the player he has been - Sydney miss the finals. It looks more and more likely that Franklin doesn't play out his whole contract.

My home team one - we finish above at least 2 teams. Rankine kicks 30 goals.

1.Bennell to be sacked after another off field issue. Pains me to say it as Harley at his best was unreal to watch.

2.Bombers to return to September but lose their first and only final.

3.StKilda to win the wooden spoon.

4.Melbourne to finish top 4 and get a home first final.

5.Carlton to go back to their defensive game style of 2017. Will be more competitive. Walsh rising star also.
1. Gutted that this will happen to Harley.
2. Will happen
3. definitely hope it will happen
4. Top 2 is possible with minimal injuries
5. hoping this happens

Harris Andrews forward experiment a disaster - Brisbane go 1-6 to start the year before Fagan pulls the plug and sends him back. They end up finishing 9th.

It was never said that Andrews was going to be a set for the forward line, it was only said that it was being considered an option... even said that in the press release when that decision came out.

1. Harley Bennell retires and leaves the system prior to his contract completion. Freo are going to have to pay him whatever they agreed this year, so they may well make it via injury so they might be able to move some outside theTPP.

It seems they've done what they can and their welfare department has other new arrivals and youngsters to look after. The resources would be better spent elsewhere.

2. More rumblings of discontent from the Bulldogs. They have had a large player turnover for what's being sold as a young developing list.

A lot of premiership heroes seem to have gone into sharp decline, and the issue now us to create the right environment for the young talent that has come in.

I dont think they're ready to face the need for change just yet, and with the 2016 still giving them a warm glow, it'll take a while.

3. The Crows will march straight past the injury curse and the questioning of their culture and surge back into premiership contention. They may have made a misstep but they remain fundamentally a strong list with a strong club culture in my view.

4. Brett Deledio may not last the season. He's been a great player and can still play. His track record with us is fresh injury every time he starts to look like a good trade though.

No-one's fault in my view, medicals pre-trade are about probability and you can make a good bet and lose. No-one has faulted his commitment and effort. Sometimes these things happen sadly.

5. The resurgence in the value of rucks to continue. The centre square changes will create some space for the better rucks to target their teamates advantage. The ability to take the ball directly will remove some of the nonsense shortarse "dead rucks" we've seen in the last couple of years.
Biggest rant for the bulldogs. How surprising.

Lol Adelaide supporters... way too much meth at Adelaide oval

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really lol?

Carlton came last, last year and received the spoon. It remains to be seen if they improve as they showed no signs whatsoever last season to do so, unlike say Brisbane. Coming last came with the spoon.

When Carlton come last, they win yet another spoon to take them to 6 for this century.

When Carlton come last they hand their 1st and 2nd picks to Adeiade, Pick 1 and ~pick 19.

When Carlton come last, the Carlton fans will turn on the Club and SOS wont sack himself, so will use Bolton and throw him under the bus and sack him.

If you repeat last year again, all my predictions will come to fruition. Its a bit like if I predicted the Eagles to win the flag, based on last years performance, that would be a sound and accurate statement to make.

Really lol?

Carlton came last, last year and received the spoon. It remains to be seen if they improve as they showed no signs whatsoever last season to do so, unlike say Brisbane. Coming last came with the spoon.

When Carlton come last, they win yet another spoon to take them to 6 for this century.

When Carlton come last they hand their 1st and 2nd picks to Adeiade, Pick 1 and ~pick 19.

When Carlton come last, the Carlton fans will turn on the Club and SOS wont sack himself, so will use Bolton and throw him under the bus and sack him.

If you repeat last year again, all my predictions will come to fruition. Its a bit like if I predicted the Eagles to win the flag, based on last years performance, that would be a sound and accurate statement to make.

carlton wont finish last mate adelaide fans are delusional just like thinking they are bound to finish in top 6 when they wont even make finals..

carlton wont finish last mate adelaide fans are delusional just like thinking they are bound to finish in top 6 when they wont even make finals..

This century, Carlton have come last 5/18 times. That is ~27%. I am comfortable with my predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back