AFL Autopsy 5 pt loss v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Over this club. Completely done. I've had enough. Predictable.

Literally only 1 win in front of this time last year. After all of that spending spree.

Good luck winning 10 more games to make finals when we can't string a quarter together.

Just dumb football. Constantly kick it blindly inside the fifty even though it's Sydney's defensive strength to mark and hit the ball out.
One dimensional style game in the end. Also the fumbly play! How hard is it to hold onto a football or even realise that taking a mark is a better option then tapping/hitting the ball away to another 50/50. Where is the anticipation to lead first to the ball. Lastly, how hard is it to have eyes on the football in the play rather than waiting or reacting. It is not difficult to grip and hold onto a football at all. Yet players just lose grip of the ball uncontested so often.

Inconsistent football yet again.

Also, Myers, why not try a drop-punt at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was about 10 mins into the 3rd quarter when i realised this group is not going to challenge for a flag. Which probably means the key planks are going to be gone and its going to be another several years until the next young group matures for a shot.

if zac clarke gets another game for the rest of the season i will be livid. Absolutely useless. Did the team even care tonight? apart from merrett it really seemed like we couldn't give a *! how we go from a top 4 team some weeks to a bottom 4 team like tonight is beyond me. Most flakey team in the comp

Tame, lame and insipid. Pea-hearted effort. Clarke should never be rested in the forward line. He's a total spud. I don't know where we go from here. Probably lower on the ladder and that's it. We're bottoming out.
He was worse in defence

The pick and choose football club. Our blokes pick and choose when to go, and our supporter base makes excuses for them.

Francis - half hearted pretending to affect marking contests.
Tippa always walking, no forward pressure.
Zaharakis - fading out of games since 2011
Our mids are ******* selfish never blocking for one another.

Saad is the only one I can't remember a time he hasn't given it 100%, 100% of the time.

Senior blokes putting egos before the side to give away 100m penalty from one end of ground to other for a goal In a 5 point loss.

Deplorable.

Clarkson wouldn't stand for it, Ross Lyon wouldn't stand for it, so why the * does Woosha

It's easy to blame Clarke for those 3 goals, but * me who picks him.

This was must win game, they didn't pick the best side. Daniher should have played. He plays we win
He's a target up forward, which works better when your plan is to bomb it in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back