AFL Autopsy 5 pt loss v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans on Sen wanting to dispute both fines. We should dispute the four points. James would have. Screw diplomacy when your right.

I think we should. Again it’s not the same as a normal missed free during the game

Id take either of those 2 knobs when it comes to standing up for what you believe. I can't stand either of them but they don't just bend over and take it

picture tells a thousand words

Eddie+Mcguire+AFL+Preliminary+Final+Richmond+zBK9LVScosdl.jpg

Could you imagine if shoe was on the other foot, Sydney and Longmire would be in tears demanding action.

Woosha’s right, this isn’t the same as a missed free kick during a game. In this case the umpire knew there was an infringement but made a choice not to pay it which is ridiculous
It’ll all be about Vicco bias

It’ll all be about Vicco bias

Exactly, Giants get claims on academy kids that were not from anywhere near and then they cry that we have claims on Chris Johnson’s son

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Essendon have asked the AFL to explain. We’ve probably gobbled that explanation up and moved on. A shame. I wanted the AFL to be held accountable for this.

Oh well. Until the next screw up I guess.

Pretty clear the 10k is the make an example and appease everyone upset with the afls stance, pretending they are all tough on Rampe, yet the 1k suspended is intentionally weak so they can claim the goal post issue wasn't a big deal. Typical manipulation of the 'optics'. ******* bunch of stooges. Gillion is pathetic. No better that the last crook that run the show.

Edit..
Booooooooooo

Pretty clear the 10k is the make an example and appease everyone upset with the afls stance, pretending they are all tough on Rampe, yet the 1k suspended is intentionally weak so they can claim the goal post issue wasn't a big deal. Typical manipulation of the 'optics'. ******* bunch of stooges. Gillion is pathetic. No better that the last crook that run the show.

Edit..
Booooooooooo
What happens to the fine? Who does it go to? Does it go into the AFL coffers?

Just shown on 360 at the last bounce we had 5-6-6 with Francis running off the bench. Great tactic and nearly worked. Legal? The panel couldn’t decide.

Nah it's easy. Just go to ground and provide other distractions if possible until the next games start and everybody will forget about it. Except us. But we're just a small fraction of the total football supporting number so we're easy to ignore. Just hope somebody else gets ****** over next and not us again. This sport is becoming an absolute farce.
It’s getting a lot of attention from across the afl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back