Past 5. Sam Petrevski-Seton

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club simply won't call him Sam - and we shouldn't too!

Well done young fella. Go again.

To be fair, they were calling him Sam when he first joined the club.

Must read:-

The making of Petrevski-Seton

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-11-26/the-making-of-petrevskiseton

23-Going-Places-sam-petrevski-seton-option-6.jpg

23-Going-Places-sam-petrevski-seton-4.jpg

You may recall from last Wednesday, one of our mods (Jatz) saying:

"So one of the best posters on this site is a chef/baker up in Echuca.

Said SPS and 1AW came in to his bakery today - apparently SPS wanted to get away from the city for a day or two. Nice to hear 1AW is looking out for the kid. Although I don't know if it's concerning he's already looking to get away from the city this early on."

Just a few observations:

1. Walks is obviously doing a great job making Samo feel at home. Getting into some warmer weather and doing things he grew up doing and presumably loves. We are clearly not taking Samo's transition for granted and doing everything we can to make him feel comfortable.

2. The club is being intelligent and flexible when it comes to its players. What seems like unusual mid-week prep looks inspired following his weekend performance. I really like this approach. You can be fair to all while being flexible on an individual basis. Shows real maturity from Bolts as a young coach. Would be so easy for a young coach to be inflexible. Says much about the coach and the man.

3. So pleased that Walks played out his career at Carlton, and didn't end up at Adelaide. This welfare role is so vital in footy today with all kids, but obviously indigenous kids in particular. Walks seems like a great choice.

Said SPS and 1AW came in to his bakery today - apparently SPS wanted to get away from the city for a day or two. Nice to hear 1AW is looking out for the kid. Although I don't know if it's concerning he's already looking to get away from the city this early on."

Just a few observations:

1. Walks is obviously doing a great job making Samo feel at home. Getting into some warmer weather and doing things he grew up doing and presumably loves. We are clearly not taking Samo's transition for granted and doing everything we can to make him feel comfortable.

2. The club is being intelligent and flexible when it comes to its players. What seems like unusual mid-week prep looks inspired following his weekend performance. I really like this approach. You can be fair to all while being flexible on an individual basis. Shows real maturity from Bolts as a young coach. Would be so easy for a young coach to be inflexible. Says much about the coach and the man.

3. So pleased that Walks played out his career at Carlton, and didn't end up at Adelaide. This welfare role is so vital in footy today with all kids, but obviously indigenous kids in particular. Walks seems like a great choice.
Walker might end up being better after football for CFC, than he was a footballer.

Just a few observations:

I'm pretty sure Wednesday is the players day off and they can do whatever the choose to do. Some study and some go to work.

Just a few observations:

Andrew Walker, you are class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back