5 sisters that play footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks I'll let my dad know , your positive message

As a general question, how did 5 sisters all become interested in playing footy? from the picture it looks like you live in a rural area - do you have auskick or any football clinics for young children to help others get involved?

As a general question, how did 5 sisters all become interested in playing footy? from the picture it looks like you live in a rural area - do you have auskick or any football clinics for young children to help others get involved?
Dad plays , went from running water to training with junior teams he's helped with , then he swapped clubs this year to a higher level to get us intermingled with young lads that play Development squads , that's been our journey to date we play against boys as the girl squad starts at 14 , which is 14/18 year olds , we've trained with them aswell .
There's Aus kick clinics in towns all threw the area , it's a bit baby tho ! But hay you gotta start somewhere

Hi I'm Taylor and thought I would join up here to show the world what we can do!! we really love afl , and love playing it .
We play under 10s and 14s .

Please check out our Instagram

Go port !!

Welcome the forum and website for the greatest game on the planet.x

I think dad wants us to give that a go this year, the running joke is we have nearly a full side there's 9 of us !

Lovely to see some other younger people on here. (Wow that sounds creepy without context - I'm 14 too) Hope footy's going well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I too play cricket as now living in the UK there's not many opportunities to play footie but I still watch and just getting over yesterdays game (wow)... Take care x
There's a few England teams I'm following them on Facebook !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back