Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Rootch has already gone in to bat for Paddy. Nothing will come of this, even if there's something in it all.
What really grinds my gears is the fact that if the Crows had 3 players in trouble with Police over the past year Rucci, Kane and Tredders would be shitting all over us and calling out how bad the culture is at the club. However it is their beloved Power so all just misunderstandings.

Rooch was hilarious on the Fiveaa sports show this morning

A Port fan called up and said how much he is loving the fact that we lost the GF after all the 119 jabs he has taken (fair enough) and then made a direct reference to the Jenkins thread on our board saying how he is now persona non grata amongst the fans. Rooch then went on a rant about how people on footy message boards are sitting alone in a dark room which they never leave because they can't communicate with people face to face.

The next caller then proceeded to call the previous Port caller a flog and Rooch said "Hey hey hey.....there's no need for that language"

A guy who wears 80s tracksuits thinks 'flog' is bad language.

A Port fan called up and said how much he is loving the fact that we lost the GF after all the 119 jabs he has taken (fair enough) and then made a direct reference to the Jenkins thread on our board saying how he is now persona non grata amongst the fans. Rooch then went on a rant about how people on footy message boards are sitting alone in a dark room which they never leave because they can't communicate with people face to face.

The next caller then proceeded to call the previous Port caller a flog and Rooch said "Hey hey hey.....there's no need for that language"

Must check and see if TracksuitBandit119 got a twitter response !

Would be a fair few on here who are a hell of a lot more successful than Rucci ever will be

This was classic Rooch about people on footy blogs being in the Lunatic Asylum. He did not mention specifically Big Footy but it sounded like this is the Forum he was referring to. He referred to people having more than 2 identities here, forgetting that he has been outed for having multiple identities.
Despite this I found myself agreeing with some of his comments. There are ferals on all boards that are obvious non-achievers in life and spent their time berating players instead of supporting their clubs in a positive way. I am amazed by the vitriol that some Power supporters have gloated that the Crows were beaten, forgetting that they finished minor premiers and were only beaten in the Grand Final. Much better result that every other team bar Richmond.

This was classic Rooch about people on footy blogs being in the Lunatic Asylum. He did not mention specifically Big Footy but it sounded like this is the Forum he was referring to. He referred to people having more than 2 identities here, forgetting that he has been outed for having multiple identities.
Despite this I found myself agreeing with some of his comments. There are ferals on all boards that are obvious non-achievers in life and spent their time berating players instead of supporting their clubs in a positive way. I am amazed by the vitriol that some Power supporters have gloated that the Crows were beaten, forgetting that they finished minor premiers and were only beaten in the Grand Final. Much better result that every other team bar Richmond.

I see no point in multiple identities - I tried it once when I got banned on the Politics board but it's really hard trying to keep up a fake persona.

I'd bet that not only has my e mail and mobile been blocked at double doofus but I am on his ignore list here!

The very first caller on the show this morning really got stuck into him (he didn't articulate himself very well so I couldn't tell what his beef with Rucci was) but I remember him saying 'Youre a Woodville High boy and youre a disgrace!!". He then got cut off for (presumably) swearing at Rooch. Funny stuff.

I also like the constant jibes that both David Wildy and Tom Rehn made at him for being happy that the Crows lost.

I see no point in multiple identities - I tried it once when I got banned on the Politics board but it's really hard trying to keep up a fake persona.

I'd bet that not only has my e mail and mobile been blocked at double doofus but I am on his ignore list here!

My friend and I used to prank call Bob Francis and Father John Fleming years ago on 5AA and we were threatened with 'We've given your number to the police blah blah' - of course, nothing ever happened though

Lol, Rooch would know about multiple identities, as he has had several himself! BigHawk69, BlackSwan & his current one.

Rooch, if it wasn't for BigFooty, you would have nothing to write about...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they were released on bail then surely they were arrested ? The arrest part has conveniently been dropped from official statements.
The group are surely 'helping police with their enquiries' ...? :rolleyes:

i dont recall hearing anything on 5AA this morning which is not suprising

So, Rootch has prematurely snapped back at reports of Paddy’s arrest and knee-jerked with the ol’ white knight defence. Paddy was only trying to break up a fight. What it failed to mention was that that fight was between the police and Paddy.

The clown also mentioned how mattner is "uncertain in wanting to come back to the crows". So much thinly veiled horse s**t.

I look forward to reading his article on the Lever departure in tomorrow's paper.

I am sure he is burning his tracksuit with some meaty gabagool farts in excitement
“When Lever did actually make his declaration to the Adelaide football club that he would be out, the word is beginning to strengthen that a senior group of Adelaide players actually went to Don Pyke and suggested they not play Lever in the finals series,” Rucci told Hungry for Sport. THE WORD IS BEGINNING TO STRENGTHEN ???????

“When Lever did actually make his declaration to the Adelaide football club that he would be out, the word is beginning to strengthen that a senior group of Adelaide players actually went to Don Pyke and suggested they not play Lever in the finals series,” Rucci told Hungry for Sport. THE WORD IS BEGINNING TO STRENGTHEN ???????

Rucci now just parroting Lyon and McLure now?

Bahahahahaha
What
A
Flog
He's gone and done got himself a new tracky....

DLRPBf-UIAAi2mH.jpg

upload_2017-10-4_15-36-4.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back