Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam had Rucci looking like an elephant ice skating - had nothing to go back on so he tried to play the man, and failed miserably.

If The Advertiser did a report on Mike's call, it would look like this:

getimage.aspx

so which one of you guys is Anthony lol

My mate is, he also had a go at Lame Cornes the day before! He can’t Ffing stand either of them. I tried to talk him out of calling in case Rucci tried to smash him. I have dared him to call him a tracksuit bandit if he calls again. I still haven’t heard the call.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a rumour a number of years ago that Rucci was gifted the chief football reporter position as an apology from Newscorp due to an alleged altercation with Piers Ackerman which ended up with Rucci being at the bottom of a stairwell with broken nose back in the early 90s

Not sure whether it's true or not, but the story goes that Rucci was deeply affected from the incident and in order to make sure that he didn't take it further they paid for him to go and work overseas and promised him the chief football reporter position when he returned.

My mate is, he also had a go at Lame Cornes the day before! He can’t Ffing stand either of them. I tried to talk him out of calling in case Rucci tried to smash him. I have dared him to call him a tracksuit bandit if he calls again. I still haven’t heard the call.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is this Anthony from Norwood who calls up quite regularly?

I heard a rumour a number of years ago that Rucci was gifted the chief football reporter position as an apology from Newscorp due to an alleged altercation with Piers Ackerman which ended up with Rucci being at the bottom of a stairwell with broken nose back in the early 90s

Not sure whether it's true or not, but the story goes that Rucci was deeply affected from the incident and in order to make sure that he didn't take it further they paid for him to go and work overseas and promised him the chief football reporter position when he returned.
Sounds true.

You should work for ASIO :p.... unless you already do :cool:

It was pure coincidence. Was checking my twitter feed and a few people had liked a post from Saturday morning of someone saying how they totally got into Rucci. So I Tweeted back asking if he was Adam. Then he asked if I had a copy of the call. I'm assuming he's being truthful.

He does have a very angular schnoz

Yup.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So did Fagan get in touch with him about Kane's disgusting rant? I haven't heard about that.

He said on the show the next night that , I think he said "the Crows" had rung him and he had had a long conversation ....
was definitely back in his box ...
Didn't use the word "liar " again I noticed.
He won't divulge the content of the conversation coz that was "private ".
Where's the transparency there Kane ?
Hey - you brought it up in the open - debate it in the open / or will you get sued if he does it again ?

IMG_0711.jpg

Last edited:
He said on the show the next night that , I think he said "the Crows" had ring him and he had had a long conversation ....
was definitely back in his box ...
Didn't use the word "liar " again I noticed.
He won't divulge the content of the conversation coz that was "private ".
Where's the transparency there Kane ?
Hey - you brought it up in the open - debate it in the open / or will you get sued if he does it again ?
Yes, "privacy" when it suits him. It sounds like Fagan gave him a gentle warning to take care. I wonder how long that will last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back