Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Rucci improved his rating with me today. Still a flog, claiming that we shouldn't have mentioned Gibbs wanting to come to us, implying unless we were prepared to cough up whatever Carlton asked, we should have kept quiet. Kane took him to task saying that Geelong did the same with Deledio and no one gives a fuq about that! Anyways, Rucci likened Gibbs heading back into Carlton to begin preseason to George Costanza in the episode when he quit but then returns to work the next day making out he was pissing around. Referencing Seinfeld Rucci, good work buddy :thumbsu:.

Rucci improved his rating with me today. Still a flog, claiming that we shouldn't have mentioned Gibbs wanting to come to us, implying unless we were prepared to cough up whatever Carlton asked, we should have kept quiet. Kane took him to task saying that Geelong did the same with Deledio and no one gives a fuq about that! Anyways, Rucci likened Gibbs heading back into Carlton to begin preseason to George Costanza in the episode when he quit but then returns to work the next day making out he was pissing around. Referencing Seinfeld Rucci, good work buddy :thumbsu:.
More info from these boards
Look at the Bay
It's a stickied thread

Bryce Gibbs first day back at Carlton

Plagiarized initially so Rucci going on about that is plagiarizing the plagiarist !

That was Leith Forrest mate not Rucci!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Love how in this morning’s article about the Port China deal Rooch segued into the 2017 fixture and said something along the lines of Adelaide getting to test their ‘organic growth’ (inverted commas included) in a home game against GWS. Nice subtle gig very slyly weaved in.

Get some ‘organic growth’ on your scalp Rooch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rooch is a delicate mix of Crazy Joe Devola and the guy on the subway who collects TV Guides and is infatuated with Elaine

Love how in this morning’s article about the Port China deal Rooch segued into the 2017 fixture and said something along the lines of Adelaide getting to test their ‘organic growth’ (inverted commas included) in a home game against GWS. Nice subtle gig very slyly weaved in.

Don't post his digs on here, reading this thread already has him banging the bottom of his desk

Rootchi. His life quest is to damage the Crows at every opportunity, and even a minor stumble by the Crows opens a new page for him to feed his vendetta.
Today it is the 'Gibbs Fiasco' where he takes a prod at Roo, elite standards, and more pointedly (x2) barbs up from a player's view against AFC as 'destination and trading club' with his wonderful journalistic skill in the use of the question mark!

And the catty, spiteful shrunken brain Rootchi pen, having writ, just doesn't ever really move on.
Will always trail the field. A caricature.

Isnt it going to be a Port away game?
Surely the Gold coast should be getting some credit for the game

A defacto Port home game paid for by Gold Coast losing their home game on the ground and off the ground financially paid for by the AFL (ie the AFL clubs who actually earn money) and by Port's largest defacto Sponsor, our State Govt and associated institutions (ie paid by SA taxpayers).
As for the major beneficiary (Poort) , I guess their contribution was a

port.jpg

A defacto Port home game paid for by Gold Coast losing their home game on the ground and off the ground financially paid for by the AFL (ie the AFL clubs who actually earn money) and by Port's largest defacto Sponsor, our State Govt and associated institutions (ie paid by SA taxpayers).
As for the major beneficiary (Poort) , I guess their contribution was a

View attachment 304481
I'm hoping for relocation:thumbsu:
Let's see how interested Mr GUI is if the Australian consortium wins the S Kidman bid
Which btw I think would be fantastic

Apparently Rucci tests out his organic growth in the company of other men

Rootchi. His life quest is to damage the Crows at every opportunity, and even a minor stumble by the Crows opens a new page for him to feed his vendetta.
Today it is the 'Gibbs Fiasco' where he takes a prod at Roo, elite standards, and more pointedly (x2) barbs up from a player's view against AFC as 'destination and trading club' with his wonderful journalistic skill in the use of the question mark!

And the catty, spiteful shrunken brain Rootchi pen, having writ, just doesn't ever really move on.
Will always trail the field. A caricature.

There was another glaring lie/omission in that article too.

Rucci claimed that Adelaide should have tried to turn their first round pick into 2 first round picks "like Port did", which is 100% false. Clearly Rucci has forgotten or failed to mention that not only did Port had to give up pick 9 they also had to give up their 2017 first round pick in order to get those two late first round picks.

He really is a moron.

They're too sexy for their shirts.......

257e994d7c2bffb4e29f16a27ecbdac9

At any opportunity he ridicules the AFC. Bitter, bitter man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back